Worst Spurs players ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst as in 'how are they are a pro footballer?' - Rasiak, Tramezzani, Gilberto (LB), Doherty, Acimovic, Blondel, Toda, Janssen.

Worst as in 'annoying' - Michael Brown, Paulinho, Chiriches (who was also totally useless), Ben Thatcher, K-P Boateng.

Sissoko must be up there. I’ve always hated him despite his one lucky season. Now he’s reverted to type. That corner he gave away trying to stop the ball going out for a throw in was peak sissoko. 90% of the decisions he makes on the football pitch are usually wrong.

A travesty of a footballer.

Jason Cundy surely.

The fact he's an enormous cunt of a human being just rubs salt into the wound of his footballing existence at Spurs.
I detest him.Probably more(definitly as much) than Campbell.
That fucker stole a living off us,and has the front to hate us and want us to lose every time we play.
I get he is Chelsea,but he is over the top.Look at the video of him cheering when he thought we had lost the CL semi? An utter scum bag.Add to that he is an obnoxious odious arrogant prick,and you have a complete all rounder.
Then look at Rio Ferdinand,who was going mental when we won.He has no connection with us,but was celebrating (along side Hoddle) like a life long fan,that was born in the North Middx Hospital.

Last edited:
Aside from the obvious, more recently Frazier Campbell and Steven Pienaar. Never once saw them do something they made me go: ‘that’s why they’re in the team’. At least the ones who get hassle now (Sissoko, Davies et al) we can argue about. Those two...nope, never understood why they kept being put on the pitch.

Aside from the obvious, more recently Frazier Campbell and Steven Pienaar. Never once saw them do something they made me go: ‘that’s why they’re in the team’. At least the ones who get hassle now (Sissoko, Davies et al) we can argue about. Those two...nope, never understood why they kept being put on the pitch.
I liken Jason Dozzell to that as well.The laziest footballer i have ever seen.
He would get in my worst team,easily.

Sissoko must be up there. I’ve always hated him despite his one lucky season. Now he’s reverted to type. That corner he gave away trying to stop the ball going out for a throw in was peak sissoko. 90% of the decisions he makes on the football pitch are usually wrong.

A travesty of a footballer.
I saw that shite and was one of the worst moments in the season.

Cant agree about John Lacy, he was like a newborn girrafe defending. He'd definitely be up there as one of the worst. Other notable mentions, Jason Dozzell, Jason Cundy, Paulinho, Ramon Vega, Stuart Nethercott, Ben Thatcher. Sissoko and Aurier are really bad but not as rank as that lot.
Maybe its my youthful mind playing tricks on me.
Credit where its due though,up until a couple of years back he was still turning out for the spurs legends side on occasion.And he is well on his way to being 70.

Back
Top Bottom