Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin the time has surely come to get rid of the Ade smilies? We need to erase him from our past, I can't think of one thing (ok he scored a decent goal at the bridge) we need to remember him for. Suggestions welcome.

Not a big deal and I know, when you donate you skip the ads, but realistically you're only gonna donate every now and then. The ads are fair enough but the panda pop one that keeps preventing me getting into a page and continuously trapping me into opening the App Store is irritating as fuck.

(Can guess the response to this :dawsonlol:)

Not a big deal and I know, when you donate you skip the ads, but realistically you're only gonna donate every now and then. The ads are fair enough but the panda pop one that keeps preventing me getting into a page and continuously trapping me into opening the App Store is irritating as fuck.

(Can guess the response to this :dawsonlol:)
Shouldn't have any pop up ads. That would be annoying. Can you grab a screenshot or something if you see it again?

And again. Opened Transfer Window Thread and got Sky Vegas on the App Store. Came back in here and got William Hill again.

Stranger still, I don't gamble, so hardly using my history to any advantage.

Cheers Admin Admin

Don't know how to get this image any smaller but this is it - comes up on the phone every page, all the time

IMG_0010_zpszyxkneuk.png~original

Gambling pop ups are back and worse than ever. Often popping up three or four times on a single page. On iPhone, on the TFC app. Takes me straight to the App Store. Sky Bet, William Hill, etc.

Gambling pop ups are back and worse than ever. Often popping up three or four times on a single page. On iPhone, on the TFC app. Takes me straight to the App Store. Sky Bet, William Hill, etc.
Does it happen if you're just using your phone browser?

seems not everyone gets these popping up. I get them constantly on here for whatever reason. Weirdly started getting them last night even when I started looking at another website altogether - so I don't know if that's coincidence or something more sinister.

Loads of irritating full page pop ups for me browsing on mobile. Not just gambling stuff. Really spammy crap.

Only seems to occur on this forum at the mo though to be honest I don't use many other forums!

When you get any of these can you post screenshots or the links the adverts are taking you to. Impossible to get to the bottom of it without a bit more info. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom