Would you willing to boycott in protest against Enic for the first twenty minutes of the first home game next season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boycott the first twenty minutes of the first home match next season?

• Yes

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
Not spending money in the club shop or in the bars wont change Levy’s policy. Its a drop in the ocean and could easily be misinterpreted by the top brass as fans lacking cash due to the covid effected economy.

As Tomo points out
“Boycotts don’t work as other fans just take their place and football now is global so most cash comes from TV rights. The only current way is protest, is to make life very uncomfortable for their former owners, “
Thats what has to happen. He needs to know we blame him and Enic for failing to invest when we were so close.

Regards missing 20mins of the match as the commendable Whistleblower pointed out
“You've spent over £1,000 for your season ticket, yet you are deciding to miss the first 20 mins of each match you go to. Who misses out? You or Levy?” Answer, the small percentage who would do this.

Leemac suggestion I think is the best.
chants of “we want Levy / ENIC / Hitchins (take turns) out” should ring out. Remember when it was sung against George Gooner Graham?? Need to channel that feeling.
Levy should clearly hear our frustration and squirm in his padded seat whilst surrounded by lackies.

For the record, im not completely anti Levy. I think he done some great things to improve the club. But I think his poor decisions and penny pinching in recent years has squandered the position we worked so hard to achieve. I want him / Enic to change or for them to leave.

Anyway, back to point. In the stadium, on radio stations, on social media (for the those young enough) we should support the team but loudly criticise the board.

Wave scarves of one of the old club colours? (obvs not the 1890-96 one).

old-kit.jpg
Man utd did that,adopted the colours from when they were known as Newton Heath. Looked like Norwich were in town.
We should think this through carefully...

Only way Levy is going to understand is of people stop spending money, and he don't give a shit about the legacy fans, he's made us in to a brand. Hell, I bet having Son in the squad will bring in billions from Korea.

Back
Top Bottom