Wrexham To Become Global Force

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was supposed to be part of a greater scheme called the Wrexham Gateway. Which was connecting the new Kop stand with the train station close by, via a tunnel. It was also a new road system in the same area of the city. I think that the tunnel is to make it easier to keep rival fans apart. Though the more I think about it, the less it makes sense. Because the tunnel would be funnelling the home fans into the station, which makes little sense.

Looks like the government have been buying the land for the project. Regeneration near the football stadium.

Good luck to them.

Looks like the government have been buying the land for the project. Regeneration near the football stadium.

Good luck to them.

I don't know if that is still entirely accurate. Though it may be.

They were saying during Welcome to Wrexham that the conference level was the hardest to get out and it was likely they'd get back to back if they could get out of it.

You'd say fair play, but they've done it with money the other teams haven't been able to match.
Yeah, you're right, but Stockport have cash too. But I think their owner has leveraged the club to raise it, which is risky.

They were saying during Welcome to Wrexham that the conference level was the hardest to get out and it was likely they'd get back to back if they could get out of it.
It's a fucker of a division.
You'd say fair play, but they've done it with money the other teams haven't been able to match.
Agreed, however, they've also done a shit load of stuff for the town.

I was there a couple of times with Wealdstone and everyone was buzzing at what Hollywood had done for them and their town.

I hope there's no flukey season coming up in Division One, because if we get promoted to the Championship a year from now, we won't be ready & will get absolutely annihilated straight back.

Ryan Reynolds has pumped in 10,000x more in financial investment and effort into the club vs Lewis. Lewis is a fucking locust and should be in the ground

I dunno where Mansfield found that performance at MK Dons? I had MK down for a convincing win.

I follow Crawley in League 2 who are clinging on to a playoff position. They won 4-1 away at Mansfield recently which was very surprising. Every team in the playoff positions lost today. It’s quite a fun league really and results can be very unpredictable. Last year Crawley were right at the bottom and looked utterly doomed. Essentially they’re still a non-league club in terms of size so any top half finish would be huge progress.

I follow Crawley in League 2 who are clinging on to a playoff position. They won 4-1 away at Mansfield recently which was very surprising. Every team in the playoff positions lost today. It’s quite a fun league really and results can be very unpredictable. Last year Crawley were right at the bottom and looked utterly doomed. Essentially they’re still a non-league club in terms of size so any top half finish would be huge progress.
It's hilarious that some of Crawley's rivals, refer to Crawley as "Creepy". Makes me laugh every time.

Canadian Lol GIF

Back
Top Bottom