Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah. Larium was the worst anti-malarial for side effects. We took it on our way to Vietnam about 20 years ago and my wife and I were tripping (I felt like I was inside a fish tank, looking out) on our stopover at Bangkok airport so we put our 17-year old son in charge of getting us on our flight. He said he was fine, but TBH probably just liked the effect.

We binned the stuff after that and just took the risk of catching malaria. Larium was eventually linked to military murders, suicides and self harm and is now banned in most countries.

Malarone is OK though. I've taken that several times and have had no side effects at all.
It all depends on the variant of Malaria parasite and severity of symtoms. There's different ones endemic to different areas/countries.

I struggle to understand why they'd allow someone suffering with malaria to play football.

Until it comes from the club's mouth I'm taking it with a pinch of salt. But if it is true, poor fucking guy. Speedy recovery 🤞
Because it’s still Mickey Mouse over there. Onana playing the day after he played for Man Utd shows it’s still not run right. The standard is poor in the tournament.
At least they’ve got the pitches in good conditions and the fans are brilliant.

Poor guy, not all outside of his own control but after a great start to the season he's had a rough run of it. Hopefully he can come right and play some part for Mali before the tournament ends, would be very deflating for his tournament to be 58 mins played while ill.
Didn't he get covid or something in Conte's pre season?

Kinda baffled how short a spell he's been sidelined for..... Surely the athletic effects run deeper than just a few days of not feeling well....?

1​
2​
1​
1​
0​
3​
1​
2​
4​
2​
S Africa​
2​
1​
0​
1​
4​
2​
2​
3​
3​
Namibia​
2​
1​
0​
1​
1​
4​
-3​
3​
4​
Tunisia​
2​
0​
1​
1​
1​
2​
-1​
1​

17:00 SA v Tunisia
17:00 Namibia v Mali

Edit: Mali are through to R16 whatever happens.
Top 2 and best 4 3rd place finishers qualify.

Last edited:
Mali are confirmed through because of results yesterday. Probably want them to win their last game and top the group depending on the Senegal result today so him and Sarr are on the same side of the bracket
How?

I'm only going off the table in the previous post, but surely if they lose to Namibia and South Africa win then Mali drop to third and go out?

Back
Top Bottom