Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Again not my opinion as I only watch them against us. He does not hold the ball up or worry CB as a lone forward, perhaps son and him in a 2

Yeh, I'm not keen to judge as most times I saw Everton they were awful......

I remembering him being a beast against the Arse when he scored one and had 2 more chalked off.... They played 4411

Competition or back-up?

I think the general consensus was you won't find many quality strikers happy to sit on the bench for most of the season.
I think that's exactly what Richarlison (sorry; Richi Laa ™© Evertonians) brings.

... He can step in, and not be a downgrade if any of our front 3 have to come off.... or need a rest.
he'll continue the quality, rather than being a stop gap/last resort, hit and hope option.

he's genuine quality, who could come on for either Deki, Son or Kane, and we'd hardly notice...

that's the difference between having him on the bench, and someone like Vinicius.

"He ranks well above the average in a host of key areas".
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Bissouma is going to become a bona fide star with us if he stays healthy and is up for it. The ability/talent is there. And he's not joining a Spurs team from 2018-2020 where we were a mess. We have much more structure in place.

As for Richarlison, I don't think Levy/Conte shelled out 60 million for a player that's just going to be a player that 'adds depth.' Yes Liverpool added Jota to play in a similar capacity but they only spent 40 million on him. Given how much we spent on Richarlison, I'm sure Conte has bigger plans for him.
Liverpool can blow 40m on a depth player, we cant. 60 million for a depth player does sound like a crazy idea considering he will be close to club record signing at that price. We will see.

Liverpool can blow 40m on a depth player, we cant. 60 million for a depth player does sound like a crazy idea considering he will be close to club record signing at that price. We will see.
Chelsea also just paying less than 50 million for Sterling. 60 million is a massive price for someone that's just going to be a rotation player. 60 million is a star/franchise player type of signing, especially for us.

Chelsea also just paying less than 50 million for Sterling. 60 million is a massive price for someone that's just going to be a rotation player. 60 million is a star/franchise player type of signing, especially for us.
Agreed, hes not here to be a depth player for a club that doesnt spend 60 million willynilly.

The article states 4 separate times a nearly identical sentence about Moyes turning down Bissouma.

Do west ham readers need a reminder every few sentences about the topic they are reading?
We’re talking about people who need Bert and Ernie to help them spell.

The article states 4 separate times a nearly identical sentence about Moyes turning down Bissouma.

Do west ham readers need a reminder every few sentences about the topic they are reading?
I think it was 6 in total (including headline).

If I'm reading it right (and it's been a while since I read a Mister Men book), the take-away is that West Ham chose NOT to buy Yves Bissouma. Incredible!

But, looking at the pics, it's presumably because David Moyes had a child with Jerome Flynn.

I look forward to it complaining and worrying its way around the pitch while we're tonking them.

We spent 40m on Sanchez FIVE years ago.

Back
Top Bottom