Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry mate not directed at you. Was holding my phone and it typed itself. Just happened to be a big L.

artworks-000539110965-ha1seu-t500x500.jpg

Errrrrrr.... He's been playing football in the UK and Africa since this first bubbled up last year.... It's safe to say he's not awaiting "release".

You're kidding?????

Extremely delicate given the nature of the suspicions.... A thorough and dilligent investigation is entirely appropraite. Or would you rather people are charged gung-ho and potentially get their lives wrecked?
When I said released, I don't mean from custody, but from arrest and investigation.

And it's an incident in a nightclub with witnesses and CCTV. It's not like a multinational drugs or fraudcase requiring multiple agencies cooperating and international supoenas and shell companies

No I don't want the authorities to rush prosecutions but the right to a speedy trial is very much a human right in many countries. It's not fair to keep imposing on suspects indefinitely whilst you try and build a case. Vast majority of cases are charged within days, not months,

I would propose a deal with Brighton.
£5m a year for each year of his contract.
Cancelled if he gets banged up.

Put it to them that if they were to give him a new deal they would lose out anyway if he got banged up.

Good afternoon Spurs fans, Brighton fan in peace, well what a bargain you have, a £60 million player for half the price, but still a good deal for Brighton if its between £25 &£30 Million, considering only 1 year left on his contract. Will have to start watching ur games now just to see how he progresses especially in Champions league. You have a good manager who no doubt will help him progress. At east hes gone to one of the better top 6 teams in the premier, was hoping that he would have gone abroad though.
He will get a great ovation from Brighron fans when u visit us next, nice ti see we dont stop talent going to progress at other clubs, sad yes but happy for him, we already have his replacement in Caicedo, who knows if we are not challenging for Champuons league spot in 4 years time you might want him, start saving now though. Good luck except against us.

When I said released, I don't mean from custody, but from arrest and investigation.

And it's an incident in a nightclub with witnesses and CCTV.

AFAIK the specific details of the case have not been made pubic.

It's not like a multinational drugs or fraudcase requiring multiple agencies cooperating and international supoenas and shell companies

No I don't want the authorities to rush prosecutions but the right to a speedy trial is very much a human right in many countries. It's not fair to keep imposing on suspects indefinitely whilst you try and build a case. Vast majority of cases are charged within days, not months,

I understand and 100% appreciate the unfortunate situation for any innocent individual going through such a process; but caution must prevail for accused as much as the alleged victim.

What would you rather if you were innocent? ......To be wrongly charged (and potentially wrongly convicted, smeared and punished) or to suffer an arduous investigation but ultimately retain the freedom you deserve?

Last edited:
to the united squad? How the fuck do they think that's gonna play out? Unlike Bissouma, there's audio evidence of him raping a girl and there's video aftermath of her covered in blood. WTF.

If one was to jump to conclusions; Dodgy Dad may have convinced the poor lass to drop all charges.......... Either that or she'd already forgiven him for the attack before the vid was leaked and never wanted him charged to begin with.

When there’s video/audio evidence, the family dropping charges and out of court payment just doesn’t work. There’s evidence for all the world to see, so They will get slaughtered by their sponsors if they just welcome him back because the girl didn’t press charges.

The girl has absolutely no right to decide if he should serve time or not. What happens when he rapes another girl in the future?

Morally; I completely agree.... Legally not so sure how it works.

If one was to jump to conclusions; Dodgy Dad may have convinced the poor lass to drop all charges.......... Either that or she'd already forgiven him for the attack before the vid was leaked and never wanted him charged to begin with.
Shouldn't have a say in the matter. The cunt is a public safety risk. Feel for the poor girl though, her family would clearly rather have him and his money than their own daughter.

Back
Top Bottom