Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Conte is worried about discipline just play 352 and let him off the lead and ask Hojbjerg to do the tactical stuff. Bissouma can kill an opposition with his power/speed and drive.

looked good when he came on. was nice to see conte switch it up a bit and give it time to actually work.

few sloppy/underhit passes in the first 5 mins then he grew into it and looked good. looked like the player we brought him in to be

I'd have to watch it again to be sure, but looked to me to be in the middle of Bentancur (who was the right of the three) and Hojbjerg (who was to the left). Bit deeper than those two as well. Which is perfect to compliment those two players, I think.
So we adjusted to 3 5 2 sort of thing....?

That;s what I thought but not entirely sure.

Bissouma coming on changed the game, we strong 3 in CM we could stop them playing,
we should be playing 3-5-2 and use the 5 subs, as Eddie Jones says about rugby "you have starter & finishers" once Skipp is fit or we get someone in we will have sub's for Defence ,Midfield Attack
Spence can get a run out at right WB as we would have 3 CM's

Wasn’t it Bissouna interception that started the move for our last goal? Obviously great bit of play by PEH , but Bissouma started it all by doing what he does brilliantly. He could be our Kante. I want to see him more.

Back
Top Bottom