Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So great to properly see him in the flesh today. Thought he was excellent. Kept demanding the ball, kept driving forward, kept looking for the incisive pass, and gliding past players. Very unlucky with the first half shot - would've been a wonder goal.

Quite simply a joy to watch and an absolutely irreplaceable component of our midfield.

I think he's a better player than Dembele was.
hes a tempo setter, a midfield general. dembele was pretty much just a dribbler, a very good dribbler but there wasnt much else to his game, he didnt have the vision or the passing range bissouma has, you need that to be a top midfielder. bissouma has a far better understanding of the game. if he can polish up his end product a bit id be worried about the likes of madrid coming in for him.

if he starts knocking up assists or goals from his little bursts into the box we will be beating away offers left right and centre,

I wonder if the fact we signed him and showed that confidence in him despite what was hanging over his head at the time is why he holds such affection for us.

Because after last season he had every right to want to move on and who could have blamed him. But we're 5 games in here and he loves the club. We've got a good one here. Not just a player but as a person. Top class.

Yep me too. What the fuck was Conte sniffing.... :ange-bored:
Makes me suspect more and more that it was a sabotage mission from a man desperate for a pay off to fuck off.
How on earth YB couldn’t get a sniff is totally beyond me. Fair play to the guy for toughing it out during what must have been a fucking miserable year for him professionally.
Total baller who runs the midfield from back to front and compliments our other MF’s brilliantly.
And from that clip of him celebrating on the pitch, a real enthusiastic showman as well.

I feel like he's another example of a player who received love and support from the club/fans at a difficult time and it's something that has helped him to embrace the club fully.

I remember how often fans were absolutely livid with Conte over his snub of Bissouma, and that must reached him.

Another reason to be positive and supportive of players even if they're shit and piss you off sometimes.

The English press has already started their "work" to disetablish Spurs :cool:

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2023/...ch-keeping-tabs-on-27-year-old-tottenham-ace/

Woolwich are reportedly keeping tabs on the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Yves Bissouma.

The Malian midfielder has been a key player for Tottenham this season and his performances have attracted the attention of the Gunners.
According to a report from Fichajes, Woolwich are looking to bring in a quality replacement for Thomas Partey who could be heading to the Italian league. Bissouma could prove to be a quality acquisition.

One unnamed football agent has told The Athletic that Tottenham Hotspur could be set to lose Yves Bissouma in the January transfer window.

The Athletic spoke to 18 of the biggest agents in the game to get their take on the summer business that various clubs have done and what they expect to happen in the future.

hes a tempo setter, a midfield general. dembele was pretty much just a dribbler, a very good dribbler but there wasnt much else to his game, he didnt have the vision or the passing range bissouma has, you need that to be a top midfielder. bissouma has a far better understanding of the game. if he can polish up his end product a bit id be worried about the likes of madrid coming in for him.

if he starts knocking up assists or goals from his little bursts into the box we will be beating away offers left right and centre,
Come on, Dembele was a monster defensively - far more than a dribbler

Woolwich are reportedly keeping tabs on the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Yves Bissouma.

The Malian midfielder has been a key player for Tottenham this season and his performances have attracted the attention of the Gunners.
According to a report from Fichajes, Woolwich are looking to bring in a quality replacement for Thomas Partey who could be heading to the Italian league. Bissouma could prove to be a quality acquisition.

One unnamed football agent has told The Athletic that Tottenham Hotspur could be set to lose Yves Bissouma in the January transfer window.

The Athletic spoke to 18 of the biggest agents in the game to get their take on the summer business that various clubs have done and what they expect to happen in the future.
LOL.

"unnamed football agent".

Screenshot-2023-09-17-at-12-44-35.png

LOL.

"unnamed football agent".

Screenshot-2023-09-17-at-12-44-35.png
I was about to go searching for this snippet Yves posted after the match yesterday. You’ve saved me the time.
These ITK cunts are chancers and liars.
I’m pretty sure that almost every club in world football - including the elite ones - would love to haveYB in their squad. Who in their right mind thinks he would choose to go to that lot even if he was desperate for a move away from Spurs. There would be no shortage of takers for his signature.

I was about to go searching for this snippet Yves posted after the match yesterday. You’ve saved me the time.
These ITK cunts are chancers and liars.
I’m pretty sure that almost every club in world football - including the elite ones - would love to haveYB in their squad. Who in their right mind thinks he would choose to go to that lot even if he was desperate for a move away from Spurs. There would be no shortage of takers for his signature.
100%. I'd be interested to see what Bissouma is worth in a world where Rice sells for £105m. Obviously a part of Rice's fee is due to him being HG and English but Bissouma in his current form is miles ahead of him.

Biss is contracted for 3 more years. He aint going anywhere.

Another one of your great sources 😆

Back
Top Bottom