New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think people are panicking unnecessarily. We haven't got a red training top.

There's no way the club would do that. It just won't happen.

It is likely a shade of orange that, when seen up close, won't resemble anything like red.

I think people are panicking unnecessarily. We haven't got a red training top.
It is likely a shade of orange that, when seen up close, won't resemble anything like red.
Even so... (apart from an aberration during the late '90s with Adidas' Orange trim phase in our training tops...) orange is hardly a Spurs-ey colour... though it is quite Spursy!

Did they get out of WHL alive??
They had photos on the official site of them - cant seem to find them though

aia_730_3.jpg

aia_730_4.jpg

We last had a red away kit in 1950
Yes, we have had a few red kits. And if we want to get pedantic our own club crest was once red with an big 'H', at our very inception, so 'if you know your history' and all that.
4 away and 2 home kits have been red shirted.

Edit: Not to say I like it. I never wear anything red.
Still,I am not bolloxed about the sponsor being red. However, I do wonder for all those that are what they feel about playing in a stadium with red seats?

aaaww.... i loved those kits. my rec team played in those. :(

i think nike are shit. i'm adidas over them. but Umbro would be my first choice... and no collars of any kind. all those collar kits look like pajamas.
54b7ebac47c8a.jpg

I don't actually mind collared football shirts. I know that a lot of people hate them with a passion though.

To be honest, I think that's pretty minging. The grandad collar and thick, shiny material make it all look 1990s cheap to me.
Fair enough! I guess I was more drawn to the simple white and nothing fancy/stupid added to it, rather than the material, collar etc.

Back
Top Bottom