New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL at the overreaction to a red training shirt that will probably be worn little if any.

Now, if they release a red third-kit, that would be the ultimate troll job by UA. But I can't believe Spurs wouldn't have the final approval of the designs.

I know this won't happen but a special Champions League kit for Wembley would be nice.

LOL at the overreaction to a red training shirt that will probably be worn little if any.

Now, if they release a red third-kit, that would be the ultimate troll job by UA. But I can't believe Spurs wouldn't have the final approval of the designs.

I know this won't happen but a special Champions League kit for Wembley would be nice.
The red training top doesn't exist in isolation.

UA is out of touch.

UA is out of touch.
'Heritage' sash...

Never forget.

Eagle%20Crying.gif

I have emailed

[email protected]
&
[email protected]

for clarification (will send it on to Donna Cullen as well later).

As for someone up thread suggesting we are over reacting, this is the thin end of the wedge. Let this go and goodness knows what will be next.

NEVER RED. Its the line in the sand for me.

Spot on. Why go against everything the fans don't want? Someone needs to understand the traditions of this club before making stupid decisions.

We last had a red away kit in 1950
Didn't we just 'borrow' Arseanal's 'cos we forgot ours and were sharing WHL at the time... or was that in the '30s?

Summit like that, not sure... either way, I'm pretty sure it was only worn as a one-off.

campos1.jpg

He designed it himself. Does that help?
To be fair... I don't think it just having more than 3 colours makes it shit...
That design would still look awful if it were ONE COLOUR! !

Over reaction???? It's everything but...

It's not difficult to get this right..when discussing the new kit the only instruction should be 'anything that isn't red'.
How can you get that wrong??

Spot on. Why go against everything the fans don't want? Someone needs to understand the traditions of this club before making stupid decisions.
Too right... Levy will be appointing Sol Campbell as Club Ambassador next, with Ledley & Mabs demoted to making his tea and massaging his over-inflated opinion of himself!

Didn't we just 'borrow' Arseanal's 'cos we forgot ours and were sharing WHL at the time... or was that in the '30s?

Summit like that, not sure... either way, I'm pretty sure it was only worn as a one-off.

To be fair... I don't think it just having more than 3 colours makes it shit...
That design would still look awful if it were ONE COLOUR! !

To be fair....if it were one colour there wouldn't be a design anymore :townhmm:

Then what the fuck would be the sense of designing, let alone making one?

If the players (who I can only assume won't care as much) would only be wearing it "little, if any" ...and the fans who DO care would (hopefully) refuse, then seriously, what's the point??

Or have we all be spoofed by an online Troll??? ....and in fact, it's gonna be ORANGE?!

Back
Top Bottom