Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Greyfox....

As JJ alluded to the other day, real detail from within the club is becoming really hard my main contact has told me some business could be done by the end of this week possibly two signings, but no names. He simply won't tell me, Levy has been on a bit of a witch hunt about stuff being leaked for about 18 months.

Talking to other sources who are pretty reliable and reading between the lines and this is just me putting 2+2 together I expect Jensen and Wanyama very soon and an AM and Young Keeper before the summer is out.

ITK RIP!
Today at 3:28 PM

Does anyone really believe that leaks about the club's transfer dealings have only become a topic of interest during the last 18 months? These people really are morons, and the only thing worse than them is believing what they say.

Congrats! My partner is due next week but we're in and out of hospital at the moment! This could be a brilliant month!

Lord have merci on your missus!!!

If you're half as bad, as when throwing around names of transfers you want in, then baby names are going to be hell for her with you :chadliblow:

Yeah, yeah second time I've made fun of you on that count......just couldn't help myself :dierpochhug:

Congrats to both Cheeky and you though!

His goal celebration will need working on; if he can't improve that part of his game it's a 'no' from me....
:bmj:

Having a shit poor goal celebration doesn't exclude being a legendary striker

enhanced-buzz-13472-1377786036-4.jpg

As long as he celebrates more than 20 times a season and does so with the team and not by pointing at his name or some such garbage, then he can do so as badly as he wants to.

Greyfox....

As JJ alluded to the other day, real detail from within the club is becoming really hard my main contact has told me some business could be done by the end of this week possibly two signings, but no names. He simply won't tell me, Levy has been on a bit of a witch hunt about stuff being leaked for about 18 months.

Talking to other sources who are pretty reliable and reading between the lines and this is just me putting 2+2 together I expect Jensen and Wanyama very soon and an AM and Young Keeper before the summer is out.

ITK RIP!
Today at 3:28 PM

Dr.-Evil-For-My-Homies-Homies-One-For-Me-Pour-GIF.gif

Can't we all just agree that we don't know shit about players. If poch wants this guy, we want this guy. Not a single person thought Alli would be anywhere close to the first team and look what happened

Does anyone really believe that leaks about the club's transfer dealings have only become a topic of interest during the last 18 months? These people really are morons, and the only thing worse than them is believing what they say.
While for the most part I agree, no one in media/ITK saw Son coming, did they?

Can't we all just agree that we don't know shit about players. If poch wants this guy, we want this guy. Not a single person thought Alli would be anywhere close to the first team and look what happened

Fuck off, mate, and speak for yourself. You might not know anything about footballers but the majority of us here are footballing savants with a sharp eye for true talent...we've just simply decided not to work as professional managers and talent evaluators because we believe the work-a-day realities of working in sport would instill a high degree of cynicism in us and rob us of the simple love of the game.

:pochlol:

I agree though, really. With past regimes it was a relatively harmless past time, and at times it really seemed that there were more sensible minds in the forum than those running the transfer business.

I think it's pretty apparent that Poch is happy with the way things are being handled and that it's producing results - building a title challenging squad that's moving the club forward out of players such as Kane, Alli, and Dier who none of us armchair managers really believed would blossom as they have. He's taken Rose who was on very shaky ground and made him a nailed on international leftback, Toby, even, when he signed I don't remember anyone thinking he could outclass Jan much less become arguably the best defender in the league. Dembele was close to wearing out his welcome, and now we're sitting around threads here wondering if we'd have won the league had he not been suspended. A lot of people wanted rid of Lamela, but he's turned into a huge part of the squad and given reason to believe he's going to grow more and maybe justify his price. I'd say Eriksen, Lloris, and Chadli are probably the only players whose reputations haven't been massively boosted under Poch.

The man develops players, full stop, and at this point I never think, "we should have signed him" or "that's a terrible buy". Poch has earned the trust of the supporters I believe, and it feels good to just sit back and enjoy the process of watching him take players from "we signed who" to "he's a fucking legend". Poch could sign half this forum come July, and I'd believe we found our squad depth for the CL.

You will have a hard time convincing many on here that they aren't football experts.
If u go on the other threads. Some apparently are football, boxing & hip hop experts.
Some very talented people on here.
Show them the respect their ego's deserve!

Greyfox....

As JJ alluded to the other day, real detail from within the club is becoming really hard
Is it...?
my main contact has told me some business could be done by the end of this week possibly two signings, but no names. He simply won't tell me,
is that so...?
Levy has been on a bit of a witch hunt about stuff being leaked for about 18 months.
I bet he has... I mean, who wouldn't?

Talking to other sources who are pretty reliable and reading between the lines (and the newspapers) this is just me putting 2+2 together
I'm sure you've had to...
I expect Jensen and Wanyama very soon
So do most of us...
and an AM and Young Keeper before the summer is out.
So do most of us!
....and relax!

You will have a hard time convincing many on here that they aren't football experts.
If u go on the other threads. Some apparently are football, boxing & hip hop experts.
Some very talented people on here.
Show them the respect their ego's deserve!
ooh an expert on the subject of what people are experts on....

Back
Top Bottom