Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Business is coming along very nicely - the two main weaknesses in our squad sorted by the 12th of July... can't complain.

As has been mentioned, we definitely don't need to sign another defender, we're well covered there.

We now have six weeks to add an attacking midfielder and the quadruple is on! Gotze in a dream world but I'll happily take Wijnaldum. COYS

Any player signed now is a bonus, we've actually covered the two areas of weakness from last season already.

Have I touched a nerve?!

You were the one saying the deal was off a couple of days ago so I think MTC is probably a better suited description yourself.

Keep up the good work!

Until I posted this at 2am today...

Janssen will be confirmed in the morning.

A guy on Spurs Community called Igijedi must work for Spurs media team. He doesn't give out names but last year called all of our signings even stating the exact time that they would be officially announced.

Done.

Why on earth do we need that. We have three CB's and Dier who can drop back in, with Wanyama there to cover for him in midfield. Also, Davies can play CB in emergencies.
Cover for Toby.
Wimmer and Davies both cover Vertonghen.
Dier is right footed and can provide cover for Toby, so Wanyama definitely helps. If we have a young CB they think can step up then that would be enough.
I agree with AussieYiddo though, good quality cover there would be very useful. Martin Skrtel for 5.5 million might have been worth a shout.

Welcome
Screenshot_20160712_124039.png

Trying to find something to moan about. We actually signed a striker and a DM our two glaring needs BEFORE our first preseason friendly!

Great business, personally don't think we absolutely need anything else in particular so now we can try to find a bargain or a "splash" signing like Gotze. IF nothing else happens though I am pleased. Well done Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom