Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

west-ham-fans-slam-simone-zaza-f.jpg
CHZfvp3.gif

dbtk.gif

tumblr_mt96x6uQzy1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

EvhhyvC.gif

Sure, when they got their second it was sickening and I steeled myself for another last minute penalty, but I didn't run out of the ground, throw anything (my carer got hit in the head by one of our own) or get in a strop. I staggered out on my crutch wearing my colours and walked through their mob with a calm 'I couldn't give a ****' attitude which I find really unsettles that lot.
Doc H Ball KUMB

:llorishuh:

Back to the game. Eriksen went down in the later stages of the half yesterday like he had been shot in the head. It was more or less on the edge of the spammer's penalty area, but there looked like no reason at all for him to go down and fuck about like a little girl, he got quite a few pelters from those around me for whatever happened as it looked like nothing to justify him being down for so long. Anyone actually see what occurred ?

Smash and grab at WHL yesterday. Got very lucky. Thought the penalty in our favor was additive for the previous two no calls.

We still have great difficulty bringing it down the center of the pitch. Once the wing backs get shut down, we struggle. The only two on the squad capable of breaking down a defender one on one are Son and Winks IMO. Son should be in the starting eleven every game if he's fit.

Last edited:
Back to the game. Eriksen went down in the later stages of the half yesterday like he had been shot in the head. It was more or less on the edge of the spammer's penalty area, but there looked like no reason at all for him to go down and fuck about like a little girl, he got quite a few pelters from those around me for whatever happened as it looked like nothing to justify him being down for so long. Anyone actually see what occurred ?
It was right in front of me. as far as I could tell, he got a hand in his face and it looked got go right in the eye.

To be honest, I hoped that was the end of him for that game. Thought he was very poor.

He is a total deluded knob. Thinks WHU could take 10k to every away game, that they take 3k to every European away (when you only play 4 a decade it really is a once in a lifetime experience!) they have the best fans in the world who create an amazing atmosphere at every game and they all only live a pie and mash shop a way from UP. All the press, TV and referees are againt them. I could go on.

Sad sack.

I'm convinced he makes shit up..He posted nothing about any trouble yesterday as no events were reported, now a day later and it's all coming to light he saw everything..
Also he claims to have seen alot happening outside the Bell and Hare which says it all to me... He's full of shit.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United: match thread
by Romford on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:05 pm

We will always be a club that will have fans that will react badly to being threatened...I saw at least a dozen situations yesterday before and after the game.

That the Police allowed this to happen (inc Spurs standing outside the Bell and Hare within 50 metres of our end with drinks) whilst over 200 Plod in Riot gear looked the other way (inc 2 inspectors and our spotter) was laughable.

What did they think would happen ??

Would the same happen at our much maligned stadium ???

We have plenty of fans who can look after themselves....but the way we are currently Policed at away games is a disgrace. We are being attacked yet getting pulled up when we defend ourselves.

The Soppy Cunt reads this as well... Haha how was the Bell and Hare you Bullshitting Twat?

by Romford on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 pm

One thing that does make me laugh though...they all say to a man that we are not a rival but they all seem to spend a load of time reading this forum and mugging off our fans (im their fav apparently)

Anyone on here spend their day on THFC forums ??

I thought not...

Well you obviously do you Mong or you wouldn't know we are talking about you.. What A Moby..

Last edited:

Clash of heads

The Soppy Cunt reads this as well... Haha how was the Bell and Hare you Bullshitting Twat?

One thing that does make me laugh though...they all say to a man that we are not a rival but they all seem to spend a load of time reading this forum and mugging off our fans (im their fav apparently)

I thought not...

Well you obviously do you Mong or you wouldn't know we are talking about you.. What A Moby..
he's the pleasant soul that refers to us as "4x2s"

I thought not...

The poor cunt lives in Romford.

Jesus, the number of sports journalists who steal a living by turning up and pretending they are up to date. Just heard on the radio that Chelsea are now top and have opened up a bit of a gap on Spurs in fifth. We're 1 point nearer top place than we were before the fucking weekend you waste of space!

Back
Top Bottom