Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks to it I've decided.

Make Rose stay another year and focus all effort on finding a top class replacement. Don't tell him this is the plan, focus on the clubs best interests.

Just sign Pereira and stop fucking about I'd rather risk it and it doesn't work out then not take a punt on someone - if he doesn't work out we'll get 15m back from someone - 22m

Get Barkley in as we'll regret it if we don't 32m

Go all out for Foyth before PSG nab him as it seems the kid wants to sign for us 11m

Cherry on top and to ruffle some serious feathers go for Balde if Juve haven't got him already -25m

Total spend - 90m (deducting transfers in it won't be a big spend)

Job done, no more fucking about and we can all just focus on the season ahead.

Bollocks to it I've decided.

Make Rose stay another year and focus all effort on finding a top class replacement. Don't tell him this is the plan, focus on the clubs best interests.

Just sign Pereira and stop fucking about I'd rather risk it and it doesn't work out then not take a punt on someone - if he doesn't work out we'll get 15m back from someone - 22m

Get Barkley in as we'll regret it if we don't 32m

Go all out for Foyth before PSG nab him as it seems the kid wants to sign for us 11m

Cherry on top and to ruffle some serious feathers go for Balde if Juve haven't got him already -25m

Total spend - 90m (deducting transfers in it won't be a big spend)

Job done, no more fucking about and we can all just focus on the season ahead.
Finally, Levy, took ya long enough. Maybe don't hang out around here with Rose and Johnny T. so much, mmk?

Walker leaving, a lack of signings and much needed depth. The media gunning for us we are heading into the season less stable than we finished it. That after finishing how we did last year should never have been allowed to happen

Playing at Wembley too. They'll be on our backs even more if we don't start well.

Losing Walker and Rose will be a killer blow to our squad. With those guys on the park we had the beating of potentially any other eleven. Regardless of who we now sign, I think we have been set back a couple of years.

I hope our other stars don't start looking elsewhere

Here's what i really, truly hope.

Rose is forced to make an apology, if he refuses he should be trained the Ade way and then sold in January. If we take a tumble during that time so be it. We are highly likely to struggle at Wembley so no big deal if we finish in the EL slot for one year. Alternatively we bow to player pressure and end of the Leeds United of London.

Levy and Poch must be fucking fuming at the statement that cunt has made.

I'm still a firm believer that we will make a big signing this summer, something that will shut the press up.

Of course we could have just signed anyone like we did with Njie, Nkoudou and Wimmer but I think that's why we haven't signed anyone yet, because we don't want to sign another like that. There's some serious though, tracking and work going into it.

All these players wanting six figures a week. Yet they can't win shit.

Been here for 10 years. Won nothing. Deserves £150,000 a week.

:roseunsure:
Is that his fault?

Been the best left back in the country 2 years in a row. If the rest of the team was as good at their job as he was we'd walk the league.

So that's a silly argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom