Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then go for someone else on level of Walker as this guy has history, visa problems, appeal case pending....etc.
Any way lets see if his papers will come thru in the next day or two and if the club has other plans for a worst scenario.

Most on his level play for our rivals, who aren't going to sell to us.

Any way lets see if his papers will come thru in the next day or two and if the club has other plans for a worst scenario.
I'd say the plan for the worst case scenario is to go the season with Trippier and KWP. Well, worst case scenario for Poch.
Best case scenario for the man at the top though.

how can you judge KWP, after 1 (solid) game, to be worst case scenario?
He isn't gonna be first choice. He isn't ready. Poch said so himself.
I saw his fucking lips moving as the words came out. So I ain't judging him. I'm taking the managers word for it. And Trippier isn't good enough to be first choice. So, as I said, worst case scenario for Poch.

Was happy to hear Julien Laurens talk about Aurier on the Totally Football Show today. Says that despite the livestream video where he insulted teammates that he was/is generally liked by many/most of the PSG squad in the locker room.

Sissoko on Instagram live: "I don't know if Serge Aurier is coming but he was speaking to the chairman & I hope he will come."

Back
Top Bottom