Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Payet on West Ham exit. “I know how to be a d***head. It’s one of my specialties. It’s a little game."

"I know how to be a d***head" - Payet opens up about forced West Ham exit - Sport Witness
:levywhoa:
zVbBm

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???
by tizzwoz on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm

I'm actually embarrassed about all this "take them to court" talk. The modern football fan. Thinks hes owed something. I only hope fans of other clubs dont read this forum. Wed be a laughing stock. You wanna talk about misselling dreams... look at Blackburn and portsmouth... clubs that have really been destroyed... we dont sign a defensive midfielder and youre all over the place. Get a grip. If you dont like thr stadium, fair enough. Lots dont. But just dont buy a season ticket. In the meantime, Get behind the team and enjoy the ride like football fans should.

Nah course not Mate :dembelelol:

Does anyone know a genuine reason why they hate us compared to their feeling towards the Gooners or Chelsea? I've never understood it
Marketing, it guarantee's you a sellout (when they never sold out). Club also sell merchandise celebrating DVD's and T-Shirts, rivalries are good for business.

Off field hooligan rivalry with ICF since 70's, although that was by no means exclusive. Arguably more fierce with with Chelsea firm at the time.

On field absolutely nothing definable, other than Lasagne Gate in '06 (?), from their side they will quote Defoe, Carrick and Rednapp as reasons, so hardly historical.

Back
Top Bottom