Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right. Off out.

My love letter to Sissoko haters....

21687478_10155152930801559_1045712800939902828_n.jpg
"You will never get a international cap!" Screamed Sissoko to poor Nark Noble 2017

First 30 mind they were the better side and creating chances!!! They had ONE shot that went miles over the bar in the whole of the first half, that was it!!!!! I guess he is referring to the 200 offsides they had as chances, what a cunt.

If you actually look for the more serious West Ham reporters they are saying that we were excellent and they are slating Bilic for his ineptitude. The sensible ones are looking at the game when they were 3-0 down and us with 11 on the pitch. Had we remained with 11 on the pitch today it would have been a cricket score

Penny beginning to drop.

I called him out for one off his articles on West Ham last year. Told him that he and other mugs were getting sucked into the hype the club was pumping out. Namely I challenged him to describe what their style was, what was their philosophy and to back that up with proof of one. To be fair to him he couldn't and I was surprised that over a period of a day we went back and forward on what they were about and by contrast what Tottenham were about. A year latter and I see this puts a smug smile on my face.

Penny beginning to drop.

I called him out for one off his articles on West Ham last year. Told him that he and other mugs were getting sucked into the hype the club was pumping out. Namely I challenged him to describe what their style was, what was their philosophy and to back that up with proof of one. To be fair to him he couldn't and I was surprised that over a period of a day we went back and forward on what they were about and by contrast what Tottenham were about. A year latter and I see this puts a smug smile on my face.

Fuck Steinberg. Thanks for reminding me that I no longer have to listen to a Guardian podcast (or him) to hear AC Jimbo.
:llorishowudoin:

FUCK me only West Ham fans after running around for the last two years singing we owned you and stopped you winning the League despite Chelsea amassing 93 points could fail to take their medicine and claim a moral victory for only losing by one goal CUNTS

Back
Top Bottom