The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. BVB Dortmund||Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen the result as i just finished work, stoked what a squad we have, all for one and one for all brilliant. COYS Yes

It's 3 am and I've just got to bed after being up for 24 hours, my feet ache, I have no voice and knackered beyond words. Was it worth it..... you bet your life it was!!!! Proper post tomorrow - probably afternoon by the time I wake up. Good night and God bless all you lovely people, nights like this make it all worthwhile.

One creative player away from being the finest Spurs team seen in many a year. How I'd love a Bernardo Silva type player in this team. One extra player for attacking punch but delighted with tonight's performance. Great way to bounce back from Saturday COYS!

At least we didn’t go for Mario ‘pies’ Gotze, looks like a Augustas Gloop sized bullet dodged. We need some healthy competition for Christian Eriksen, could Érik Lamela be the answer to that?

For those rolling out the "Spursy" comments after Saturday, last night was definitely Spursy. New modern-day Poch-is-God Spursy. Normally you'd want the likes of Basel or CSKA for the next round, this year, bring whoever. Harry's gonna gun you down.

Back
Top Bottom