TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We beat Dortmund the other day and were ecmxcellen we've also slaughtered Liverpool and Real this season hardly the AVB era
It's certainly not AVB level bad but against these teams at home this season we have looked quite frankly shite. You would have thought we would work out some sort of plan B by now.

For lots of ressons the assertion is correct but these are the tests for top managers to pass.

All it proves to me and I have said this from day one is we need 3 strikers, just to have clear and different options, including 4-4-2 or whatever.

Plenty time until that goes.
we could do with more attacking variation, that is for sure!

People complaining that West Brom is playing like West Brom is playing like Burnley is playing like Swansea is playing like Bournemouth against us at Wembley. Hell, even Chelsea did this to us to a certain extent. We have trouble breaking down compact teams - welcome to the big boys club. Show you can beat it and teams will stop doing it.

Trippier has been garbage by the way. So predictable. Awful crossing. Failure to beat his man again.

Get Aurier on.

At wembley we are weaker. But not shit.
You can be quite good & still finish outside the top 4. if we finish 5th or 6th I wouldn't say it means we were shit this season. it be harsh on poch if you say he has done poorly if we don't get top 4 this season.

I'm not really that worried, don't find this feels like the other poor matches, players seem more determined than those. If they're told to be brave and drive forward we'll win. Predict 2-1 with Kane or Son winning a pen at some point.

Back
Top Bottom