TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You need to be as good as City are to break down this kind of defence on the ground. Too many of our players need to take a touch and look up before deciding what they are gonna do, we need players who can play the ball instantly before the defender has a chance to get a foot in the way. If you have like 4 players who can do that in a tight space then you can find a path through the eye of a needle.

The alternative for us is to bring on a big man like Llorente and go the aerial crossing route but we seem to be uninterested in that tactic entirely, which begs the question why even buy him in the first place.

Trippier and Davies are both good players. However, their inability to run past players is infuriating to watch when we play these sides. It makes for exceptionally boring viewing to see trippier pass back to Dier every time he gets the ball.

I've decided to be all upbeat and start celebrating our impending 5-1 win. Anyone fancy joining me for beer and spliff whilst watching the second half in the garden on my tablet? I'll get the missus to cook jalapeno poppers and nachos.

Trippier and Davies are both good players. However, their inability to run past players is infuriating to watch when we play these sides. It makes for exceptionally boring viewing to see trippier pass back to Dier every time he gets the ball.

100% this is a game for Rose and Aurier constantly overlapping

Missed the first half - what's the lowdown?
anigif_sub-buzz-24621-1490995469-1.gif

It's more than that teams turn up at Wembley. For a team like West Brom this is as close as there ever going to get to it so they give it there all here.

They have been awful as well, Swansea were just the same. There is a clear contrast at home against the bigger and lesser teams. Unfortanely I think that has more to do with us than it does with them.

Back
Top Bottom