Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That may be so - but it's strange that HIS thread of all players would be bumped after todays game when nothing warranted it. Like I said, he was streets ahead of Wanyama today and even Dembele, yet none of their threads get bumped, despite being the 'better footballers'
Oh i'm not denying he was better than Wanyama and Dembele today but I think it's because it's becoming a bit of an occurance. Game after game he seems to be poor. When he does have a "better" game it's only because everyone else is so bad that it makes him look ok or he has an average performance (I have yet to see him play well)

Oh i'm not denying he was better than Wanyama and Dembele today but I think it's because it's becoming a bit of an occurance. Game after game he seems to be poor. When he does have a "better" game it's only because everyone else is so bad that it makes him look ok or he has an average performance (I have yet to see him play well)

He played well today, mostly the first half.

It's not just one game. He's playing almost every game and most of the times he was shit. You can always make an argument that he's working hard and similar stuff, but at the end, can you name 2 games where he was impressive?

If he was playing sometimes like Llorente or even Lamela at this point, I wouldn't care so much. But, Sissoko is one of the most standard players in our team this season and he' just not good enough to be that.
Like most people who clamour on about Sissoko playing too many games you forget one thing. He is one of two midfielders outside of the attacking line that has stayed fit all season. Him and Dier, they are the only ones who have been 100% fit. Winks and Dembéle have been battling injuries that refuse to go away all season and Wanyama was out for most of the fall. Toby getting injured also forced Dier into defence.

The reason Sissoko has played these many games is that he has stayed fit and done whatever job asked of him. Sissoko playing this much is not just choice, but a situation we are forced into due to fitness issues.

Last edited:
Because unlike you, I come here to talk about Spurs and live my life in the real world.
Why the fuck would I let people like you know shit about me
Your world is about as real as your 100 posts a day here. Come here to talk about Spurs - hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha

HE CANT RECEIVE THE MOST EASY FUCKING PASS ON THE WORLD

fans defending him are either trolls that want to troll or hipster fans that don’t want people bullying the poor guy. He was shite and still wasn’t the worst one today. That shows more about the exibithion than his qualities.

He’s fast and is strong. That’s the pros.
He can’t shoot. He can’t cross. He can’t pass. He can’t dribble. He can’t hold a ball.

He’s without a doubt the worst playing time /exibithions ratio guy since Poch arrived.

Against mousse sissoko the person no problem outside him being a long life fan Woolwich fan but whatever. But I fucking hate sissoko the tottenham player. Waste of time and money.

This is not a melt or a ranting. He’s just a very mediocre player. Mason and Bentaleb were kicked out of the club and were much superior players.

Anyone who thinks Sissoko is good enough is a problem, and shows extremely low standards, having players like him wont win us anything, no other club in the top 6 would have a player like him near the squad, add insult his also our top featured player this season too. No one can make excuses for him, saying he works hard, that is a bare minimum, at the level we are aiming for, nowhere near good enough.
Yeah he may of been better then wanyama or dembele today, but they were poor games for there high standards, whilst for sissoko, that was just his normal game, not even a bad game for his standards, so just sums the disillusions associated with him

HE CANT RECEIVE THE MOST EASY FUCKING PASS ON THE WORLD

fans defending him are either trolls that want to troll or hipster fans that don’t want people bullying the poor guy. He was shite and still wasn’t the worst one today. That shows more about the exibithion than his qualities.

He’s fast and is strong. That’s the pros.
He can’t shoot. He can’t cross. He can’t pass. He can’t dribble. He can’t hold a ball.

He’s without a doubt the worst playing time /exibithions ratio guy since Poch arrived.

Against mousse sissoko the person no problem outside him being a long life fan Woolwich fan but whatever. But I fucking hate sissoko the tottenham player. Waste of time and money.

This is not a melt or a ranting. He’s just a very mediocre player. Mason and Bentaleb were kicked out of the club and were much superior players.

So you know better than our manager? ..... so which top six club do you manage? ..... you hate away but when he's the best rated midfield player on the pitch 'then it's the other feckers' who have let us down ......

"He can’t shoot. He can’t cross. He can’t pass. He can’t dribble. He can’t hold a ball" .... you're are an idiot but I'll let you prove me wrong ... give us his statistics for those five categories .... let's see facts not blind prejudice ....

So you know better than our manager? ..... so which top six club do you manage? ..... you hate away but when he's the best rated midfield player on the pitch 'then it's the other feckers' who have let us down ......

"He can’t shoot. He can’t cross. He can’t pass. He can’t dribble. He can’t hold a ball" .... you're are an idiot but I'll let you prove me wrong ... give us his statistics for those five categories .... let's see facts not blind prejudice ....
Just cos he isn't the manager, doesn't mean he isn't allowed a opinion, Poch is immune to scrutiny as well, and his word isn't gospel, no other top 6 club would go anywhere near Sissoko anyway, so invalid point.

Back
Top Bottom