Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It has to be said, that was an unconvincing Scotch translation.

Anyway how are you doing you disenfranchised tax exile? How’s the gardening going? Is living in the shadow of Hampden Park stunting the development of your roses?
The gardening is nonexistent at this time of year, and, yes, Hampden casts a mighty shadow. Life is pretty good, Joe. How are you? Any reading recommendations? I'm reading East West Street and it's not bad - I think it's just about to become excellent.

I'm in the final stages of a book at the moment. Unbelievably I have an agent and things are looking promising. I haven't been offshore since I returned from Vietnam in November. I have a wee project in February, but it would be lovely if that became my last.

The gardening is nonexistent at this time of year, and, yes, Hampden casts a mighty shadow. Life is pretty good, Joe. How are you? Any reading recommendations? I'm reading East West Street and it's not bad - I think it's just about to become excellent.

I'm in the final stages of a book at the moment. Unbelievably I have an agent and things are looking promising. I haven't been offshore since I returned from Vietnam in November. I have a wee project in February, but it would be lovely if that became my last.

I’m pleased to hear it. A man of your wonderful literary talents shouldn’t be restricted to ‘scotch’ put downs of our diverse native race. Your black hair, and sullen expression would mark you down as a product of Rome and Clydebank which of course, is the best combination.

this is Trump - People said..

The Liverpool manager said: “What I heard was that the actual extra time in the first half should have been 10 minutes. It was only four minutes. I heard that television said it’s not longer than four minutes. Of course that’s not possible, you can’t cut match time because there is something else to broadcast. I don’t know what was on afterwards, maybe the news or something. It was 10 minutes and so you need to play 10 minutes longer. You cannot say it’s now a little bit too long.”

The Liverpool manager said: “What I heard was that the actual extra time in the first half should have been 10 minutes. It was only four minutes. I heard that television said it’s not longer than four minutes. Of course that’s not possible, you can’t cut match time because there is something else to broadcast. I don’t know what was on afterwards, maybe the news or something. It was 10 minutes and so you need to play 10 minutes longer. You cannot say it’s now a little bit too long.”

He’s got the victim excuses perfected already. Nice one la

he's got a nerve complaining, he should be mouthing prayers of gratitude. Without VAR they'd probably have lost 1-5, the one goal a horrendous defensive mix up by WBA. And the vultures would have been circling big time.

The delusion, right funding, Klopp has spent nearly £400m...:levywtf:

No, please don't fire him. A decent manager with their funding levels could actually be a threat to our top 4 place.

It took Poch one season of root and branch reform, and then he had a best league position for 30 odd years. If the players hadn't decided to hit the beach 3 games early it would have been almost 60 years. In the meantime we got to a final too.

Jurgen the Klownn has had 2 years, 4 transfer windows, and neither of his keepers looks better than our number 2, maybe even number 3. Rafa wouldnt have let that chaos in the defence carry on.

And now theyve lost their talisman who could get always get a worldie from 30 yards to save the situation.

In tears here....such madcap adventures
“I told [Wagner] ‘when I raise my arm, you have to bring me home’.

“So after a lot of mulled wine – if you are not used to it, don’t try it, it’s a crazy drink – so pretty early that night I raised my arm and he called Ulla and said ‘I’ll bring him’.”

Crazy fucking bastards

“I told [Wagner] ‘when I raise my arm, you have to bring me home’.

“So after a lot of mulled wine – if you are not used to it, don’t try it, it’s a crazy drink – so pretty early that night I raised my arm and he called Ulla and said ‘I’ll bring him’.”

Crazy fucking bastards

There’s talk of a Broadway show

Back
Top Bottom