Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big day. HUGE day. We've come a long way since the days of scraping in to the UEFA Cup / EL because we had fewer yellow cards than anyone else. Today we have earned the right to be breaking bread at the top table of European football. Get this done tonight and no one can question our credentials.

I haven't felt this nervous about a game in a long time. We have every chance but this is big school now; anything could happen.

Trying to distract myself until an acceptable hour to jump on the train and have a beer.

We need our intensity to be there all game. The can’t live with us when we raise the tempo, Pjanic and Khedira looked like they were running through fucking risotto after 50 minutes in the first leg

We will be one nil down at half time, but we will win it in injury time, and the papers headline tomorrow will be “ the Italian job”and a little picture of Kane driving a mini as he scored the winning goal, and a beauty it will be from 30 yards! Let’s just hope VAR doesn’t rule it out! :pochfacepalm:

Edit - I know var doesn’t apply, and I also think we will win 3-1! :sonpoint:

We need our intensity to be there all game. The can’t live with us when we raise the tempo, Pjanic and Khedira looked like they were running through fucking risotto after 50 minutes in the first leg

Anyone know who the ref is? I agree they can’t cope with our intensity, plus Wembley will be rocking, but they are the masters of breaking up play and winning fouls, Let’s just hope no fucking penalties for them!

Big day. HUGE day. We've come a long way since the days of scraping in to the UEFA Cup / EL because we had fewer yellow cards than anyone else. Today we have earned the right to be breaking bread at the top table of European football. Get this done tonight and no one can question our credentials.
I think topping the group with RM in it did that. Sadly bombing the previous season undermines that achievement slightly but you are right - we've come a long way and it's good being a yid!

Back
Top Bottom