Tottenham Hotspur versus the Bianconeri, Wembley stadium, 7th of March 2018, 1945hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glass Half Full said:
Oh, OK got ya. Wouldn't be surprised if it was your cat though, I'd be looking spooked if I lived with a scary blue eyed dog like yours. :dembelelol:

Funny how you have to take the dog for a walk but cats look after themselves. Although I remember in Ireland I saw dogs strolling around that had been let out alone. Thought it was quite a cool idea until my Irish host said "Yeah but they shit everywhere". Also I once met a bloke in Leicester Square who was taking his ferret for a walk on a lead, straight up.

#Butterflies

When I went to Ireland and went for a walk with my wife, a dog which was just hanging around took us for walk. Led us to his favourite spots on the beach and waited patiently whilst I had a dip. On getting back to the spot where we found him, he just stopped.

Anyway, back to tonight's game. Love Italy, the food, the crazy fast driving and all that. But pretty please with a cherry on top, let tonight be one of those glory nights and let's smash 'em like Dortmund and Madrid before.

Can't wait for this one, whilst at the same time bricking it a bit. I cannot call it, I'm thinking if Juve go 1-0 up they are the masters at shutting the other team out, but I can't see us not scoring. Gotta be optimistic though, I'm going to go for 1-1 on the night and so us to go through on away goals.

I've also just read something where Rose himself says he's still not yet 100% match fit (or up to Poch's fitness standards), so I think Davies is going to start, which I can't argue with. I have a feeling Poch is going to go with the same lineup from the away leg (minus Aurier obviously), so Lamela instead of Son, though I'd rather Son start.

Regardless, COYS! :tobyarm:

Talking of iPads. My phone jacked in,
I went to the Apple store in Covent Garden the other day. Never been in there.
Got in the lift at the back and it had 3 buttons G M & 1
Told to go to the Ist floor for the Genius Bar
Pressed 1 got out. ‘ Where the Genius Bar?’
‘That’s on the first floor’
I was then told the M was the first floor Genius Bar after asking.
I replied well I’m not a genius.

Thought it was pretty good but he didn’t laugh so I suppose it happens regularly.

I don't know about you lot but I'm fucking nervous about this one, Juventus showed that they can be lethal if and I hope we don't let them control the game. These knockout ties are all about 100% concentration and any little mistake can turn to a goal because these sides are quality, so I hope all the players are up for it and focused to get into the next round. COYS!

Lamela isn't even gonna make the match day squad according to the Times:

Tottenham to leave star out of Juventus clash as move to Italy looms | teamtalk.com

Don't shoot the messenger. I can see the rationale though. It may have come down to a choice of Llorente or Lamela and with five minutes to go and us perhaps needing a goal and slinging it in the box at every opportunity, then Llorente would be a better option.
so much rubb!sh, waste of time reading, pls moderator ban members who put such.

A bit of nostalgia for you then! I’d say the city hasn’t changed a bit since you left, but well, you know....
Hehehehe, yeah, we flew back a couple of years after leaving (my wife’a work) and to see the changes even after that window.... wouldn’t be Dubai if it wasn’t all about challenging the desert with lots of empty buildings

Back
Top Bottom