Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a go at SammySpur for the reasons a few have mentioned above, the rinse and repeat of the same shit in every thread trying to prove his point. It gets tedious and the thing is, he isn't always like that, the rest of the time he's a good poster. I didn't bin him and Case would confirm that, i think i've only ever binned a couple of posters when they got personal or spouted their bullshit leftist race accusations or made threats either at me or someone else. As you say its much easier to put them on ignore, which leads to a bit of fun in itself seeing Arcy arguing with them because you can easily guess who it is he's arguing with, its that obvious with them. Playing the race card - SpursdeMo, pissed up threats in the early hours - Joe "Wiggy" Clash.

I got binned pretty much as soon as i joined the board for being anti left wing/liberal, or calling out the hypocrisy of it and not long after for the same thing. We all know who the clique are on here who go hunting anyone not toeing their political line. ffs asking for someone to be banned because they don't agree with their politics, where the fuck are we heading with that Fascist bullshit.

I've just ended up not posting any more politics which as a positive means i don't continue to get binned but in the end means they win and get to control the board politics with their Left wing Fascism, sad really. But you'll know yourself it was like that on Glory Glory and even worse on Spurs Community if you were on there.

At the end of the day we're all Spurs and would most likely all get on over a pint, we all want the same thing success, which i really believe is about to come even and its going to be one mega fucking ride, but probably still one please some on here.
You lot are all the same; you walk in, dick out, raving about snowflakes and 'common sense'. A couple of people disagree with you and you lose the plot and cry off saying you are being picked on by lefty fascists. And you lot wonder why we laugh when the door hits you on the way out

Last edited:
Don’t take the piss. Romanzing The Stone is proper. He went to all 458 matches last season and he’s already been to 385 this time out. He’s so Spurs that when he’s shopping on Oxford Street he only uses TCR underground station and he rides to work on horseback just so he can show off his SPURS!
Is that really true?
Wow

Don’t take the piss. Romanzing The Stone is proper. He went to all 458 matches last season and he’s already been to 385 this time out. He’s so Spurs that when he’s shopping on Oxford Street he only uses TCR underground station and he rides to work on horseback just so he can show off his SPURS!

Ahhh the board weasel arrives to lick arse. I get a lot of PMs slagging posters off on here for being cunts, every one about you though just says what a boring cunt you must be. Someone even referred to you as one of those pointless posters.....

Admit you typed that and then re-typed it about 500 times trying to make it funny. I imagine you sitting there and that big crease on the back of your big fat bald head going overtime double chuckling with your moronic gob.

You must be embarrassed now.... but you're used to that aren't you. Every time you look in the mirror the little weasel's there looking back. You hate who you are, doesn't matter how hard you try you fail.

Oh well. Keep em coming zzzzzz

Ahhh the board weasel arrives to lick arse. I get a lot of PMs slagging posters off on here for being cunts, every one about you though just says what a boring cunt you must be. Someone even referred to you as one of those pointless posters.....

Admit you typed that and then re-typed it about 500 times trying to make it funny. I imagine you sitting there and that big crease on the back of your big fat bald head going overtime double chuckling with your moronic gob.

You must be embarrassed now.... but you're used to that aren't you. Every time you look in the mirror the little weasel's there looking back. You hate who you are, doesn't matter how hard you try you fail.

Who slides into DMs on a Spurs forum :dembelewtf:

Wow. A little bit of jesting and you totally lose your marbles. You need help, old chap.

This is a football forum. There will be mickey taking, just like in real life. Get over yourself and lighten up a bit.

This takes me back...a decent Dele interview in the middle of this...and another amazing stat about his first 100 games...

Richard "fucking twat" Keys.

Let's just remind ourselves of his inside last year:
"Spurs are still short - way short of where they were last season. Again, I'm hearing all is not well behind the scenes. I'm not convinced that Pochettino got what he wanted in the transfer window and he wasn't that impressed by what he did get. Watch this space!"
Cunt!

Back
Top Bottom