Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anyone ever has to explain what 'schadenfreude' actually is, just point to this thread

The amount of joy we are taking from the demise of these entitled cunts is beautiful. Their pain gives me energy
The lfc hashtag on Twitter is also very much worth following since saturday, they are getting slaughtered - every funny football fan on the planet is having a field day

If anyone ever has to explain what 'schadenfreude' actually is, just point to this thread

The amount of joy we are taking from the demise of these entitled cunts is beautiful. Their pain gives me energy
The lfc hashtag on Twitter is also very much worth following since saturday, they are getting slaughtered - every funny football fan on the planet is having a field day
They were always going to get blowback considering how mouthy their fanbase has been all season (and indeed most seasons previous to this), not to mention the hilarious manner of defeat...

But it would be, I don't know, 50% or so (?) less hilarious if every single one of them hadn't been crowing all week about how they were going to win the Champions League. Fuck me, I even had a university professor sign off a mass email with 'enjoy your weekend watching Liverpool smash Real Madrid'. Their hubris was madness - and you can be damn sure that if we were in the same situation, we'd have all been bricking it with the most cautious optimism possible.

If they'd been gracious in the run-up to the final, then it would be fair to congratulate them for getting that far. But they didn't, so they deserve every last drop of mockery they receive.

They were always going to get blowback considering how mouthy their fanbase has been all season (and indeed most seasons previous to this), not to mention the hilarious manner of defeat...

But it would be, I don't know, 50% or so (?) less hilarious if every single one of them hadn't been crowing all week about how they were going to win the Champions League. Fuck me, I even had a university professor sign off a mass email with 'enjoy your weekend watching Liverpool smash Real Madrid'. Their hubris was madness - and you can be damn sure that if we were in the same situation, we'd have all been bricking it with the most cautious optimism possible.

If they'd been gracious in the run-up to the final, then it would be fair to congratulate them for getting that far. But they didn't, so they deserve every last drop of mockery they receive.

Indeed. And even then compare to the media affected slaughter we'd receive from oppos & pundits alike.

Fuck that.... Burn their crying towel!

What I find funny is that Liverpool keep mentioning Ramos gripped his arm. Whilst they're WRONG about that and it's clear that Salah gripped Ramos' arm.

It was the OTHER shoulder that got injured.

These cunts would have figured out the JFK assassination if they put their effort into it.
:eriksenlol:

The photographic evidence is pretty damning

DeORc4gWAAAAABD.jpg

This lot are deranged and should come with health warnings.
:pochwtf:

:deledoubt:

Where was our mma instructor analysis when Barzagli took a couple of chunks out of Son?

Or a fucking landscape architect when Pedro Mendes goal at Old Trafford was ruled to have not crossed the line?

Or anyone with a basic understanding of the game when Nani was allowed to play on after picking up the ball?

The reality is this lot have been allowed to fester in a state of victimhood and self righteousness ever since Hillsborough (which I fully acknowledge as a terrible tragedy) that detracts away from genuine injustices.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.
:dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom