Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DeONCJ7XkAACcjM

Scouse not English, remember?
:pocheyes:

Hilariously, I'd say last night did more to unite the Spurs, United, Chelsea, and Woolwich fanbases than anything I've ever seen before - including England in the world cup. So yeah, stay the fuck out of supporting England, Liverpool fans.

They don't deserve to cheer on Harry Kane.
:kaneshh:

Think they could apply to start a new country Livergypt or Egypool.

The crazy number of new Middle Eastern supporters the Dippers have because of Salah, how will they feel as soon as he up sticks to Real? Having to cheer on Ramos after he ruined their WC hopes and dreams.

Think they could apply to start a new country Livergypt or Egypool.

The crazy number of new Middle Eastern supporters the Dippers have because of Salah, how will they feel as soon as he up sticks to Real? Having to cheer on Ramos after he ruined their WC hopes and dreams.
Salah scores against Liverpool for Real in the CL and he and Ramos do a headlock pile drive celebration in front the kop

Salah scores against Liverpool for Real in the CL and he and Ramos do a headlock pile drive celebration in front the kop

...African twitter goes wild after Marcelo dares to tackle Naby Kieta in the build up to the goal. Voodoo dolls and bad juju wishes spread like wild fire across the social media platform...

...another brutal injustice against the scouse family...

I thought it was mignolet who took the piss out of Kane. Or did karius do something too?

Yes ( see above) he joined in the extremely original ‘claiming goals’ cringefest.
In his tweet above, Salad scored one but congratulated him on his hat-trick suggesting that he should claim two more..
Took the piss out of a fellow professional and now wants the world to feel sorry for him..
Fuck Him, what goes around comes around.

Karma at its absolute finest..

Last edited:
My cheekbones are hurting from all the laughing i did this weekend, think i saw about a 1000 reruns of the Karius goalkeeping masterclass.

I have never ever enjoyed others peoples misery as much as i did this weekend.

Bale is mad though, they all love Ronaldo (and i get why) but when it matters Bale always shows up in style.

Yep which was the point, you never see our players doing that sort of thing.

Imagine Alli giving it some, guess the difference is the Dippers actually allow their players to post on social media. Whereas ours are run by players agencies.
We do however allow our players (mainly Dele) to livestream themselves playing video games. But Dele seems smart and knows that he is better staying away from talking shit in public forums

Back
Top Bottom