Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feck me, have you seen how the signature count is increasing, they really are the ultimate victims.

Yet, when he signs for another Club, or they get a whiff of it, he and his family will be getting death threats... Lolerpool, the gift that really does keep on giving.
Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Feck me, have you seen how the signature count is increasing, they really are the ultimate victims.

Yet, when he signs for another Club, or they get a whiff of it, he and his family will be getting death threats... Lolerpool, the gift that really does keep on giving.

Have you seen the names that have signed though. I doubt there are more than a dozen people that actually live anywhere near Merseyside.

Or the UK for that matter.

Have you seen the names that have signed though. I doubt there are more than a dozen people that actually live anywhere near Merseyside.

Or the UK for that matter.

Yes, they are like Real and ManU but without the recent success - a self entitled corporate globalist product, full of mercenary opportunistic playboys with little affiliation to England, let alone Merseyside. They are rootless, and protest too much with all the unified 'you'll never walk alone' crap.

I genuinely think that much of their hostility towards Kane and Dele was born out of jealousy that we still have a semblance of homegrown identity. They will hate having to watch England this summer, and will have a boner for Egypt and Brazil (see the recent scouse not english sentiment). Loathsome club.

DeNkcXhX0AAYVRy.jpg

Missed again.

For balance by Liverpool supporters....
One wrote: "The people who are tweeting Loris Karius saying they hope he dies are not Liverpool fans; they're disgusting human beings."

"Some fans said his teammates had not consoled Karius enough after the game".
One wrote: "Not a single Liverpool team-mate is consoling Karius, only the Real Madrid players. So much for 'you'll never walk alone.'
Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius sent death threats after Champions League blunders

350,000 signatures :avbshock::avbshock::avbshock::avbshock::avbshock::avbshock::avbshock::avbshock::avbshock:

I'd be so embarrassed if our fanbase pulled a stunt like this

Back
Top Bottom