New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New leaked pics :kanehand:

tottenham-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

tottenham-18-19-home-kit-3.jpg

Unfortunately it's because all the kit manufacturers think that every year's kit has to have some design gimmick that's bold and different to create reason enough for someone to buy it.

None of them have stopped to consider that it's so rare for us to get a plain white shirt that it is a gimmick in and of itself that will sell shirts by the truckload.
Yep. We will only get an (nearly) all white kit once every four years.Shame. I wish they would go back to keeping the kit for a couple of seasons.A new kit use to be an event,now its not.

I’m thinking I like that shirt Kane is in on that photo
I've got your back.
:sonpoint:

Spurs Mens Travel Polo 2017/2018 | Official Spurs Shop

If you're not a small or XXL then I'd suggest looking for it on other sites. There will also be something very similar when the new season collection is released - of that I have no doubt.

Edit: here's the England version of the polo top that got released just before the world cup. It'll be this exact template but in white, etc.

https://www.nike.com/gb/t/england-authentic-grand-slam-polo-bF3kZF

Why the fuck can't they just give us a white home strip without that blue effect on the bottom of it.
I've got your back.
:sonpoint:

Spurs Mens Travel Polo 2017/2018 | Official Spurs Shop

If you're not a small or XXL then I'd suggest looking for it on other sites. There will also be something very similar when the new season collection is released - of that I have no doubt.

Edit: here's the England version of the polo top that got released just before the world cup. It'll be this exact template but in white, etc.

https://www.nike.com/gb/t/england-authentic-grand-slam-polo-bF3kZF
watch they are large made I bought the XL in white and the navy and they are generous! Nike make them for all their contracts Inter Milan,Roma have their versions and they are nice!

I just buy my kids all of them every year. Know I’m getting mugged off but I’ve got to do it. I just wished I’d kept all mine through the years, Armstrong, Dominguez, and Rebrov on the back.

Does our major shirt sponsor have any influence on you? If it is insurance would you take out a policy? if a car company would you buy one?

Does our major shirt sponsor have any influence on you? If it is insurance would you take out a policy? if a car company would you buy one?
that argument could be made about all advertising.
Cigarette companies claimed their research showed advertising didnt encourage people to start, but influenced the brand

I will say this: I first tried Under Armour kit (just a pair of base layer shorts) cos of their association with Spurs.
Ive stuck with them cos of the quality, buy I still dont go to the gym looking like an under armour clothes horse

that argument could be made about all advertising.
Cigarette companies claimed their research showed advertising didnt encourage people to start, but influenced the brand

I will say this: I first tried Under Armour kit (just a pair of base layer shorts) cos of their association with Spurs.
Ive stuck with them cos of the quality, buy I still dont go to the gym looking like an under armour clothes horse
Advertising has no scruples its money that is king when you look at the likes of betting companies people end up in the shit do football clubs care? Do they fuck,MacDonalds do clubs care if their fans are overweight and have health problems,Do they fuck,both have major impacts on people’s lives! if that club is yours and are sponsored by the aforementioned it may/does affect people for the wrong reasons.

Back
Top Bottom