Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Called out?
I asked people to explain their stance and you pressed disagree 50 times like a little cunt.
You’re not connected to Spurs, or London or England. No history or links to us.

What I should give a fuck that some bloke in Alice Springs thinks our signings are shit?
That’s not my beef and not what I’ve said at all. I dislike your argumentative attitude and desire to ruin this thread. That’s all.

I dislike the arrogance that because you’re from London and others aren’t we don’t follow this club, newsflash many of us do, and it’s why the club focuses on brand awareness abroad. I got news for you, us hicks from “Alice Springs” are up at 4am watching this club so your “not a fan” schtick can do one

:dembelefingers:

That’s not my beef and not what I’ve said at all. I dislike your argumentative attitude and desire to ruin this thread. That’s all.

I dislike the arrogance that because you’re from London and others aren’t we don’t follow this club, newsflash many of us do, and it’s why the club focuses on brand awareness abroad. I got news for you, us hicks from “Alice Springs” are up at 4am watching this club so your “not a fan” schtick can do one

:dembelefingers:

No. Not “others”.
You.

Have you ever stoped to think that when I’m “ruining the thread” actually more people are agreeing or liking the posts than you and you’re little crew are disagreeing?

Different people too, from a whole cross section of posters.
Yet it’s the exact same three or four pressing x to my posts like a little cult. Not even reading my posts probably.

So consider your own behaviour first.

Last edited:
No. Not “others”.
You.

Have you ever stoped to think that when I’m “ruining the thread” actually more people are agreeing or liking the posts than you and you’re little crew are disagreeing?

Different people too, from a whole cross section of posters.
Yet it’s the exact same three or four pressing x to my posts like a little cult. Not even reading my posts probably.

So consider your own behaviour first.
Mate have a word with yourself. You don't think that anybody not from England or London are fans, we've read it multiple times on the forum. We all know you think of us as beneath you, probably why you are so smug and arrogant

Mate have a word with yourself. You don't think that anybody not from England or London are fans, we've read it multiple times on the forum. We all know you think of us as beneath you, probably why you are so smug and arrogant
So you took me off ignore then....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

I’ve no problem with the vast majority on here. Some of the people I think are cunts are from London and go every game.
Some of the best posters are foreign and never stepped foot in England.

Your smear campaign crashed on take off.

I think you are a fairweather cunt.
It doesn’t mean I think all danish Spurs are.
Just you.

All I want is a really good CM who can dictate play and create at the same time. I'd be happy to keep our current line-up as I feel that all we've really lacked is that "Modric/Xavi/Xabi alonso" type player. Obviously they don't have to be as good as that but someone with a really good level now and the ability to get better is what I think the team needs to succeed. We have winks and Onomah but neither are really that type of player and they aren't going to take us to the next level just yet imo. Good understudies to have if we sell Dembele and Sissoko though

So you took me off ignore then....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

I’ve no problem with the vast majority on here. Some of the people I think are cunts are from London and go every game.
Some of the best posters are foreign and never stepped foot in England.

Your smear campaign crashed on take off.

I think you are a fairweather cunt.
It doesn’t mean I think all danish Spurs are.
Just you.
Remember, kids - he was going on holiday today for 4 weeks. guess his imaginary flight to his imaginary destination got delayed a bit. No biggie - there is always next year

I can't wait to see who we are going to sign today!!!
giphy.gif

It's happening!

Probably just a tweet saying Llorente and Janssen will both back up Kane this season
:pochunimpressed:

I want Grealish because we have Pochettino. If it were the case where we had Redknapp or AVB still then I wouldn't, but the potential Grealish has is big, and Poch could really bring that out. He's the sort of player England lack, and someone we could really turn into a star. He carries the ball well, draws fouls and can pick a pass.

If only Ray Wilko was still around, I'm sure he'd have more than a few words to say on the matter. Whenever Villa came up on TS - he'd always talk of Jack in high-regard, even if he did say he needs a bit of guidance in his personal life.

Back
Top Bottom