Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last night I dreamed that all incoming and outgoing transfers were done and dusted and everything was presented on the 16th with the new kit. Apart from that I don't wish for my dreams incoming and outgoing players. A proper nightmare it was, except the everything finished the 16th bit.

Called out?
I asked people to explain their stance and you pressed disagree 50 times like a little cunt.
You’re not connected to Spurs, or London or England. No history or links to us.

What I should give a fuck that some bloke in Alice Springs thinks our signings are shit?
Says some cunt in an Amsterdam basement who’s in his mid 40s and most definitely still a virgin

giphy-downsized.gif

Archibald&Crooks
Aegina Expat

Admin

40 minutes ago
Thread starter #137
If people think they can get away with spamming the fuck out of this thread with England/Formation chat just by throwing "ITK" into their post they'll soon get the shock of their lives when they find the banstick shoved so far up their rectums that they end up choking on the handle.

God is this guy the biggest cunt on the planet!? Rules that Spurs community like some sort of Stalin figure and actually enjoys it. Even worse is the ass licking coming his way from the little lemmings on spurs community. It's the most embarrassing site and I'm ashamed to call them all spurs fans.
Don't forget that a couple of days ago, various ITKs were strongly hinting there would be an imminent announcement which never came. Womp womp.

Now they're saying Grealish is imminent. No fucking shit.

Back
Top Bottom