Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah just think, you can avoid explaining your crap opinions in peace

At least JT stands for his views...you dont even know why you disagree with me, LOL
On the contrary. I know precisely what I disagree with. The insistence on descending this thread into an argument, and worse still, the same arguments over and over. The same thing I disagreed with earlier in the window. When that stops we won’t have any problems with one another.

I don’t yet have a view on our transfer activity as we’re yet to do something, alas there’s roughly 27 days left to do our business and I’m sure we will. Whether it’s 2, 3, 5 or 10 players it doesn’t matter, so long as we improve the depth and quality of the squad and adequately replace players departing then that’s all that matters.

So far the only somewhat credible link to an incoming player is Grealish and I’m warming to the signing. Young enough that Poch can improve him, English which should help with our HG quota - which may still be an issue for CL, and Villa are in need of cash so that’ll likely give Levy a semi at the thought of screwing a club.

I’m not yet worried or concerned with transfer dealings of our rivals, Woolwich are in dire need for significant improvements yet have only really made marginal improvements so not too much to worry about there.

A Napoli fan I know is adament Jorginho won’t succeed in England so not fussed with that Chav signing, and Seri snubbed them too. Liverpool can sign whatever player they want but so long as Karius is throwing the ball in the net it counts for nothing.

City.. well no point even getting worked up and stressed about them. They can sign guys for the bench for more than our record signing.

I believe that Tottenham should put me in charge of transfer negotiations and player identification. I have the qualifications and drive to take the club to the next level. If there's anybody at the club reading this, have a look at my post history

Yay, comedy!:pochunimpressed:

On the contrary. I know precisely what I disagree with. The insistence on descending this thread into an argument, and worse still, the same arguments over and over. The same thing I disagreed with earlier in the window. When that stops we won’t have any problems with one another.

I don’t yet have a view on our transfer activity as we’re yet to do something, alas there’s roughly 27 days left to do our business and I’m sure we will. Whether it’s 2, 3, 5 or 10 players it doesn’t matter, so long as we improve the depth and quality of the squad and adequately replace players departing then that’s all that matters.

So far the only somewhat credible link to an incoming player is Grealish and I’m warming to the signing. Young enough that Poch can improve him, English which should help with our HG quota - which may still be an issue for CL, and Villa are in need of cash so that’ll likely give Levy a semi at the thought of screwing a club.

I’m not yet worried or concerned with transfer dealings of our rivals, Woolwich are in dire need for significant improvements yet have only really made marginal improvements so not too much to worry about there.

A Napoli fan I know is adament Jorginho won’t succeed in England so not fussed with that Chav signing, and Seri snubbed them too. Liverpool can sign whatever player they want but so long as Karius is throwing the ball in the net it counts for nothing.

City.. well no point even getting worked up and stressed about them. They can sign guys for the bench for more than our record signing.

Fuck you. Act the cunt for ten pages then think Im going to debate? Fuck off and worry about who the Sydney Warriors or whoever are going to sign this summer, you're about as Spurs and Mindblown, And he's a fucking gooner

:dembelefingers:

You need a mirror.
You just can’t handle being called out for the way you carry on in here, mr transfer expert.
Called out?
I asked people to explain their stance and you pressed disagree 50 times like a little cunt.
You’re not connected to Spurs, or London or England. No history or links to us.

What I should give a fuck that some bloke in Alice Springs thinks our signings are shit?

Archibald&Crooks
Aegina Expat

Admin

40 minutes ago
Thread starter #137
If people think they can get away with spamming the fuck out of this thread with England/Formation chat just by throwing "ITK" into their post they'll soon get the shock of their lives when they find the banstick shoved so far up their rectums that they end up choking on the handle.

God is this guy the biggest cunt on the planet!? Rules that Spurs community like some sort of Stalin figure and actually enjoys it. Even worse is the ass licking coming his way from the little lemmings on spurs community. It's the most embarrassing site and I'm ashamed to call them all spurs fans.
I got a two week ban for spamming the alternative transfer thread for all of 10 minutes. Sad!

Back
Top Bottom