Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So what I'm gathering is because under a different regime we wasted the bale money, it means we should only look to lower leagues to find talent because that's where we found dele...did we not sign Sanchez for a record amount of money only last summer and look how he's turned out. But no in 2013 we wasted money on big transfers so , spending =bad
Fishing around for bargains = good

So what I'm gathering is because under a different regime we wasted the bale money, it means we should only look to lower leagues to find talent because that's where we found dele...did we not sign Sanchez for a record amount of money only last summer and look how he's turned out. But no in 2013 we wasted money on big transfers so , spending =bad

What you’re getting is any excuse not to address the proof that our cheap punts have been our best players

Of course getting a bargain is good.

Honest question, now, but what goes through someones head when they have an opinion such as this?

Do you look at our at last five years signings, and think:
Dele, Eriksen, Dier, Kane, Jan, Toby, Wanyama, Trippier, Davies, KWP, Hugo, Dembele, cost a COMBINED:
80M

Where as:
Sissoko, Paulinho, Soldado Lamela (love him but still) cost 105M

Conclusion:
No more cheap punts, big fees are the way to go.

Seriously, what the fuck are you drawing your conclusions from. Even Son didnt immediately improve us, at 22M.....it took a season of being poor.
From every single player signed for big money, only Sanchez has done what it said on the tin, straight away.

Can people just get the fuck on board and stop being so Chelsea about everything
You're making the same mistake you made last season, that I give a flying fuck about how much a player costs.

Good luck finding a single post of mine over the years that even hints at that

Agreed it's fucking tragic - people sucking his e-dick and donating money, in the hope of being drip-fed some bullshit 'ITK', which is probably all made up by the same pricks that run the site.
There's a theory going around that it's A&C behind the accounts and he posts to make traffic to the side. Can't remember the last time I saw anybody on that site get anything right

I believe that Tottenham should put me in charge of transfer negotiations and player identification. I have the qualifications and drive to take the club to the next level. If there's anybody at the club reading this, have a look at my post history

I believe that Tottenham should put me in charge of transfer negotiations and player identification. I have the qualifications and drive to take the club to the next level. If there's anybody at the club reading this, have a look at my post history
A post history of cerebral meltdowns and sky high anxiety levels!
Expect the unexpected from the Dane!

Back
Top Bottom