Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

She's not rich mate. She's a local Edmonton girl, she went to Edmonton County school. Grew up around the corner from my Mrs.

The rest of it is all politics and I'll step aside from any comment. But at least get your facts straight before you stick the knife in makes you look foolish and ultimately ruin the political point you wanted to make.
It's amazing how a different political opinion makes people so irrational

Yeah Ash, bet you grew up on the Shelf, am I right? Rivers of piss, mmm? T No Sugar, Cunting off Sol Campbell? Nice

Her Spursness is just another look-at-me moment in an interview full of look-at-meisms. Look at me! I'm down with the kids! Look at me! I talk about sex! Look at me! I support the Hotspurs!

She has never knowingly kissed a Tory. Phewww.....I'm safe.

Yeah Ash, bet you grew up on the Shelf, am I right? Rivers of piss, mmm? T No Sugar, Cunting off Sol Campbell? Nice

Her Spursness is just another look-at-me moment in an interview full of look-at-meisms. Look at me! I'm down with the kids! Look at me! I talk about sex! Look at me! I support the Hotspurs!
Ah yes, that refers to the famous:
"RIVERS OF PISS" speech she gave outside Harringay town Hall in the late '80s (or was it early '90s?) when we feared the club was going up the wall!!
Halcyon days!!!

Unlike 'Celebrity Gooners' who seem to mention ArseAnal at any given opportunity (in fact ANY opportunity, whether it's given or not) I find it interesting whenever 'famous' Spurs fans talk football... it's hardly EVER actually about Spurs, like they can't quite commit to the cause!
Even in the brief paragraph she's given to talk Tottenham, she mentions Zidane's volley, and Jordan Pickford looking like the kid out of 'This is England'... not one mention of one Spurs-related thing! (Other than being heartbroken again and again!!) :ledleylick:Strange....

It's amazing how a different political opinion makes people so irrational
Nothing at all to do with her political views (which I couldn't care less about one way or the other), I'm not convinced she's a Spurs fan in the sense that I understand it, thats all.

If you're going to big up Tottenham, then mention the Lane, the Double, Jimmy Greaves, Ricky and Ossie, Glenn's chip at Watford or volley vs. United, Gazza at Wembley, Taxi for Maicon, spanking Real Madrid...

Celebrities wear football teams like credibility badges. I don't mind the real ones, the Warren Mitchells, the Roger Lloyd Packs and the Jude Laws but the rest of them can do one

Nothing at all to do with her political views (which I couldn't care less about one way or the other), I'm not convinced she's a Spurs fan in the sense that I understand it, thats all.

If you're going to big up Tottenham, then mention the Lane, the Double, Jimmy Greaves, Ricky and Ossie, Glenn's chip at Watford or volley vs. United, Gazza at Wembley, Taxi for Maicon, spanking Real Madrid...

Celebrities wear football teams like credibility badges. I don't mind the real ones, the Warren Mitchells, the Roger Lloyd Packs and the Jude Laws but the rest of them can do one
I can 100% confirm she is Spurs. My Mrs knows her well and because of this I've met her a few times now. The only thing I had in common to chat about was Spurs, this was approx 10yrs ago, when she was probably 18yrs old and at Uni or some such. She's North London through and through, mum born in Wood Green and grew up in Edmonton, some 2.5 miles from White Hart Lane. I've sat next to male 25yr old Spurs fan at WHL, that I'm sure isn't even aware Spurs existed before Bale.

I can 100% confirm she is Spurs. My Mrs knows her well and because of this I've met her a few times now. The only thing I had in common to chat about was Spurs, this was approx 10yrs ago, when she was probably 18yrs old and at Uni or some such. She's North London through and through, mum born in Wood Green and grew up in Edmonton, some 2.5 miles from White Hart Lane. I've sat next to male 25yr old Spurs fan at WHL, that I'm sure isn't even aware Spurs existed before Bale.
Fair enough

This women is a massive cunt she can literally go fuck herself with head in her arse
5f9e9c48453892675c8c9f36fa480f84.png

Oh that old chestnut.

Communism has been a complete catastrophe in every single county it has been implemented but let’s focus on the flaws of the only viable system available instead.

Communism is horribly flawed. I love the idea in principle, but not only is it rife for exploitation (from ‘leaders’ living in golden palaces), it’s also completely unmanageable.

How do you allocate jobs? Why work harder and in a more stressful position if you could get the same share as a road sweeper? If we’re all equal, who gets to live in that beautiful seaside location, and who gets to live in a landlocked house with no view? On a global scale, who gets to live in Hawaii and who gets to live in Stains?

People will always compete for better lives. What I’d like to see is a genuine meritocracy, but that’s never going to happen. Capitalism is a disgusting system of inequality that pretends to hint at light at the end of the tunnel (if you’re born into money, ruthless, or plain lucky), but sadly it’s the only workable system we have right now, short of perpetual revolution.

Back
Top Bottom