Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As if someone has any freedoms of anything on this site
:dembelelol:

Exactly. The Brits on here wouldn’t know free speech if it hit them in the face. They have to worry about the local police becoming thought police if they even do much as write something that can be construed as politically incorrect.:allitongue:

Exactly. The Brits on here wouldn’t know free speech if it hit them in the face. They have to worry about the local police becoming thought police if they even do much as write something that can be construed as politically incorrect.:allitongue:
Uhhh....it was more of a comment on how there are no laws on here governing such a thing as freedom of speech. But thanks for getting political.
:gallas:

Adam Richman of Man vs Food and Secret Eats among other shows is a legit yid. He gets a lot of shit because he enjoys other teams outside the Prem but I can personally vouch for his Spurs cred. Had him on my podcast 2 years ago and, what was scheduled for a 15 minute interview, turned into a 5 hour hang talking all things Tottenham. I can't share details of their content but he was showing us texts back and forth with Poch and Harry. He's a good dude.

Trumps lot are gooner I think. Sure I saw his spoilt little bastard offspring in a gooner top.
oZo49Q9.jpg

Don’t forget Piers “cuntface” Morgan don’t forget him!

They get flimsy men and we get class like Peter Cook. Peter has to be the most notable out of the lot when it comes to Tottenham boys surely. The bloke is an absolute legend.

For any of you folk too young to know who he is check out Derek & Clive get the horn somewhere online, possibly YouTube. The guy was a proper funny man of the highest order

Back
Top Bottom