Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My main fear is Walcott and our high line. If the lads don't hold it correctly I fear a few 1 on 1's

Walcott tends to play well against us, he's like their Jenas.

We were only caught out with the high line against City. I think AVB will have learned from that for the next game, if we play like that against a proper passing team (urgh, I hate saying that) we'll be raped.

Surely these are all "international friendly injuries".

Hopefully.

Thought so too. No Lennon and we are screwed from an attacking perspective.

He wont play Defoe anyway so it doesnt matter, and Naughton can go RB. Probably actually better off giving Walker a time out.

He wont play Defoe anyway so it doesnt matter, and Naughton can go RB. Probably actually better off giving Walker a time out.

Only Lennon out of that lot would give me genuine cause for concern, Defoe is our only other attacking option though, there would be no plan B. If its all gone to shit, just throw on some of the young guys and tell them to have a tear up

The way Walker has been playing all season, him being missing is hardly a handicap. As for Lennon I would say there is fuck all wrong with him and he just didn't want to waste his time going to play in a meaningless friendly.
I'm more worried about our midfield getting bent over and shafted by theirs. I think our best hope is to wind Wilshire up to the point he shits himself or gets sent off.

Honestly I would be tempted to start Naughton even if Walker is fit.

I think he is a really smart player, could be very interesting to see what more of a footballer (as opposed to athlete) could do behind Lennon

Back
Top Bottom