Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t live in London so I just don’t understand how someone can be a gooner fan. Like are they extra inbred or just naturally retarded? Gotta be some explanation.

I don’t live in London so I just don’t understand how someone can be a gooner fan. Like are they extra inbred or just naturally retarded? Gotta be some explanation.
They are bred in test-tubes and are a cross between a syphilitic dickhead and a poly-embryonic Norwegian spruce
seed.

I watched most of that game yesterday and the amount of diving and playacting was extraordinary. Genduozi was lying off the pitch at one point trying to get a Huddersfield player booked for a foul.
Switched it off as the inevitable late goal was going to come.

MRg7l4w.jpg

62AqMSA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom