Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can Tony Adams get that gig ?
It's an honorary thing, I think. Previous incumbent was Andy Burnham. And he's a cunt too.

Mind you, if they appoint Wilshire or Mr "look at my fucking forehead" DT next, it'll be proof the RFL is trolling everyone and working up the scale of cuntish.

I am guessing that those players know DT or are at least mates with AFTV in some capacity? If you just rocked up at a non-league game and behaved like that (on camera as well) you'd probably be looking at getting arrested. Such an embarrassing way for a man in his forties to be behaving. It's just mind-boggling seeing what he gets up to. He must be one of the thickest and most charmless cunts in the country.

Now Wenger has gone I can only imagine AFTV's popularity is nosediving. Nearly their entire thing was ranting about how badly run the team was and fans of other clubs laughing at them. That has really gone out the window this season now the guy from The Bureau is in charge. It surely is only a couple of years until DT is just a middle aged angry man kicking off at randoms on the street and then yes he will be finding himself getting a kicking on the regular, unless of course he suddenly pipes down and stops acting like a cunt 24/7 once his minor internet celebrity has gone.

DuU5keXWkAgj0U_.jpg

Just off to the footy love.

So I watched the first episode of their Blud Bruvvas (ffs) thing...

Very good production values, but that's where my admiration ends. DT and Troops are MANAGERS of the team. "Managers"!
He's in the changing room telling semi-pro players where they're going wrong. It's a pisstake.

So I watched the first episode of their Blud Bruvvas (ffs) thing...

Very good production values, but that's where my admiration ends. DT and Troops are MANAGERS of the team. "Managers"!
He's in the changing room telling semi-pro players where they're going wrong. It's a pisstake.
Oh is that what the clip of DT kicking off at the non-league game is from? Knew it had to be set-up somehow. No way that cunt has the balls to go on a pitch and kick off at the players at an actual game. Not that I'm saying it's something that should be done, but I just didn't buy the prick would do that considering the obvious likely consequences.

Back
Top Bottom