Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact he’s painted spurs on his face makes me immediately suspicious.

That's what I was thinking mate, what sort of cunt does that?

Almost as cringe as that shit spurs song that was circulating on social media a few years back, one club or whatever the fuck it was, lifetime bans should be handed out for whoever participated in that, made me want to hang myself with Bruce Jenners thong.

Also makes me suspicious that a scum account is tweeting it out.

He does have that vibe about him doesn’t he? Just the way they are speaking and everything comes across like a pair of bellends who don’t support the club and just want to try and cause some grief.
It's a 40yr old man going to a football match with a puppet on his hand and a painted face acting like a twat. Do you not think there is a possibility that he has some mental issues? If so, isn't it best not to start ripping into someone where that could be a distinct possibility?

It's a 40yr old man going to a football match with a puppet on his hand and a painted face acting like a twat. Do you not think there is a possibility that he has some mental issues? If so, isn't it best not to start ripping into someone where that could be a distinct possibility?

Don't start with that bullshit mate, there are plenty of weird cunts in the world that don't have a mental illness, am I supposed to approach every single situation assuming someone has a mental illness and if that's the case I should hold my tongue about their actions?

If this guy does have a mental illness then I hope he gets the care and attention he needs to get better, I sincerely mean that as someone who himself suffers with mental health issues.

But don't come down on me like some SJW with your righteous virtue signalling as if my first assumption should have been he has a mental illness, like I said, there are plenty of very strange individuals in this world that would be considered perfectly normal after a mental evaluation, there are also plenty of normal racist twats in the world that are more than happy to blame mental illness when they get caught out.

Not saying that's the case here, I am not ruling out that he has a mental illness, just don't tell me how I should and should not react to a situation because in your mind you believe my first assumption should have been mental illness because his face is painted and has a puppet on his hand, that's ludicrous.

And trying to make me look like someone who lacks empathy based on my reaction just to score some points only serves to make you look disingenuous.

In other words, do one.

Don't start with that bullshit mate, there are plenty of weird cunts in the world that don't have a mental illness, am I supposed to approach every single situation assuming someone has a mental illness and if that's the case I should hold my tongue about their actions?

If this guy does have a mental illness then I hope he gets the care and attention he needs to get better, I sincerely mean that as someone who himself suffers with mental health issues.

But don't come down on me like some SJW with your righteous virtue signalling as if my first assumption should have been he has a mental illness, like I said, there are plenty of very strange individuals in this world that would be considered perfectly normal after a mental evaluation, there are also plenty of normal racist twats in the world that are more than happy to blame mental illness when they get caught out.

Not saying that's the case here, I am not ruling out that he has a mental illness, just don't tell me how I should and should not react to a situation because in your mind you believe my first assumption should have been mental illness because his face is painted and has a puppet on his hand, that's ludicrous.

And trying to make me look like someone who lacks empathy based on my reaction just to score some points only serves to make you look disingenuous.

In other words, do one.
Calm the fuck down. I ain't trying to paint you in particular light at all and I've accused you personally of absolutely nothing. I'm sorry if you have taken my post in any other way. Merely pointing out that there is more than a good chance that this bloke ain't all the ticket, that is absolutely obvious if you take the trouble to view his other posts.

If pointing that out has caused you to fly off the handle and react as insecurely and as defensively as you have then what does that make of you? Or maybe raging at people you don't know and making snap judgements on them over the internet is just your thing??? You accuse me of being an SJW whilst digging out this bloke as a racist, what does that make you then?

I despise racists with every fibre of my being and will actively challenge anyone displaying such overt behaviour, feel free to accuse me as an SJW following that, be my guest (done it here with our very own Justin, I'll chase the racist cunt off here again in a heartbeat) but there are times a pause is required before anyone starts to wade in with the outrage and accusations. When I first saw this I thought his comments were abhorrent (still do) but it literally took me less than 5 mins to review his other stuff to come to the conclusion that he wasn't worth the bother getting worked up over. His stuff has been reported and hopefully properly examined and evaluated by those that are better skilled in assessing someone's mental state. I happen to feel this is a better way forward than having the guilt of castigating someone who has a problem. It's really that simple.

Calm the fuck down. I ain't trying to paint you in particular light at all and I've accused you personally of absolutely nothing. I'm sorry if you have taken my post in any other way. Merely pointing out that there is more than a good chance that this bloke ain't all the ticket, that is absolutely obvious if you take the trouble to view his other posts.

If pointing that out has caused you to fly off the handle and react as insecurely and as defensively as you have then what does that make of you? Or maybe raging at people you don't know and making snap judgements on them over the internet is just your thing??? You accuse me of being an SJW whilst digging out this bloke as a racist, what does that make you then?

I despise racists with every fibre of my being and will actively challenge anyone displaying such overt behaviour, feel free to accuse me as an SJW following that, be my guest (done it here with our very own Justin, I'll chase the racist cunt off here again in a heartbeat) but there are times a pause is required before anyone starts to wade in with the outrage and accusations. When I first saw this I thought his comments were abhorrent (still do) but it literally took me less than 5 mins to review his other stuff to come to the conclusion that he wasn't worth the bother getting worked up over. His stuff has been reported and hopefully properly examined and evaluated by those that are better skilled in assessing someone's mental state. I happen to feel this is a better way forward than having the guilt of castigating someone who has a problem. It's really that simple.

Look, I am not going to sit here and waste my evening having a huge back and forth, you came at me with the ”Don’t you think it's best to not rip into someone when there is a distinct possibility that he has a mental illness” line, which is you saying I should have immediately assumed he has a mental illness because he was being a racist twat.

You even said yourself he was ”acting like a twat” and this is AFTER you assumed he has a mental illness, yet in another breath you decide to call me out because I said he looked like a bellend who doesn' support the club? My point is, what were you looking to gain from calling me out other than to try and make me look like someone who doesn't have empathy for people with mental illness?

I didn't fly off the handle mate lol, I am simply pointing out that YOU are the one making snap judgements here, self-projection at its finest.

I am not pretending to be a moral crusader am I? I did call the bloke a racist, he still is a racist, the evidence suggests so, I am also judging.you for your reaction to my post, if that hurts your feelings then so be it.

Well, you don’t have to tell me that either, anybody with any sense knows that being a racist makes you a cunt, it really goes without saying so you don’t have to get the foghorn out, if you feel that is a better way forward then I take no issue with that, I however speak on what I see, which is a bloke being racist to someone and until the evidence comes out that speaks to the contrary or confirms he has a mental illness then that will remain the case.

It's Vincente Spurs. And he does have a mental illness. That's been confirmed hasn't it?

Either way, glad he's been banned. He needs to realise he's wrong

If that has been confirmed do you mind showing me where that has been stated by a health care professional?

I agree with you, irrespective of that I am glad he has been banned.

He had posted before that he's on the spectrum but his Facebook and Twitter have both been deactivated by him now.

He's a well known/annoying bloke from facebook. He is a Spurs fan and has autism

I don't think Autism is an excuse for racism personally, I know many people with Autism that do not resort to racist behaviour, I have also read many studies on Autism as my son is on the spectrum and have never seen any studies remotely suggesting there is a link, especially to the degree in which the video shows.

Not saying it doesn't happen or it isn't a possibility but I am merely saying I haven't seen evidence to speak to the contrary from medical sources.

Back
Top Bottom