the EVERTON AWAY match thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought both goals could have been avoided if Caulker hadn't made mistakes. We'll chew out Gallas, but because Caulker is youth and we've all got a soft spot for him, he doesn't get the same treatment.

I'm probably being harsh on him for the second.

I'm so cunting livid right now.... Mainly cos of the manner of the result but also, at 1- 0 up, I'd prepared myself for 1-1... It's just what we do.. But 2-1, like THAT is bordering on cruelty... Simply unbearable...

If we was at full strengh like Everton today we would of won IMO , Caulker is still learning so can't berate him to much but the sooner Benny or Kaboul get back and replace Gallas the better we will be.

I'm so cunting livid right now.... Mainly cos of the manner of the result but also, at 1- 0 up, I'd prepared myself for 1-1... It's just what we do.. But 2-1, like THAT is bordering on cruelty... Simply unbearable...
Yeah I was thinking at 0-1 with 5 minutes to go we'll have at least a point, so thats good.
But then oh jesus it happened again.

Some of our defenders need to realise when Hugo says he's got this he got it :llorishuh:

Very worrying how panic sets in with us when we should be in control, WBA, Norwich, and today we buckled but even last Thurs, Soton, United we could easily have conceded too, this needs sorting or we`ll be lucky to get in top 6

Very worrying how panic sets in with us when we should be in control, WBA, Norwich, and today we buckled but even last Thurs, Soton, United we could easily have conceded too, this needs sorting or we`ll be lucky to get in top 6

Calm down mate, we are still growing, I didn't even expect a point today, everton haven't lost in 8 matches. And our defence is really patched together at the moment.

The only Bench move I agreed with was Huddle. Okay, Siggy not too bad. But just taking about Dembele killed the calming influence in the midfield. It's not like the guy was grasping for air...Why Falque? I'm annoyed he didn't make that run for Vertonghen. Here's your Fullback making a good run late into the game and you don't even try to get there?? You just came on dude, hustle.

Calm down mate, we are still growing, I didn't even expect a point today, everton haven't lost in 8 matches. And our defence is really patched together at the moment.

Agreed. I didn't feel the way I felt earlier in the season when once the game turned against us we were sitting ducks and couldn't re-establish control. A couple of kind deflections and we would have been eulogising about a solid performance that restricted Everton to half chances at best, the 'unplayable' Fellaini hardly troubled us at all etc. We could have defended the goals better of course, but I think they are just mistakes, I don't see it as an inherent weakness in the team.

Back
Top Bottom