Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I won the league with them on FM05. P. Neville, Hibbert, Yobo and Jagielka. Pretty decent defensive line.

giphy.gif

Pathetic.

But we're talking about a Liverpool based football club so I didn't expect anything else.

To be fair, can you imagine if a previous manager of ours went to the Emirates and posted it all over social media. He should have a bit of class.

To be fair, can you imagine if a previous manager of ours went to the Emirates and posted it all over social media. He should have a bit of class.
Loyalty like that tends to be tossed aside when one is sacked. He spent 16 months at Everton before he was axed...he hardly owes them a lifetime of deferential treatment due to that.

The obvious comparison would be AVB. And if he turned up at the library, I'd honestly be embarrassed for any supporters that threw a strop over it.

Back
Top Bottom