Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks good, I'm skeptical it'll get built though and they can get the finances together. Hope it does but there's so many hurdles to overcome like we saw with ours.
I've lost track with it but think there's a fair bit of funding coming from the local authority!! There is still something very dodgy about Moshiri and then, of course, there are those links to Philip Green.

I've lost track with it but think there's a fair bit of funding coming from the local authority!! There is still something very dodgy about Moshiri and then, of course, there are those links to Philip Green.

Couldn’t they open part of it as a Benefits Office?

The Everton fans are the good people of Liverpool. They all work and don't steal things. They shouldn't be confused with the other lot.
Fans were proud not to have black players well into the 80s, more recently Everton fan jailed for fighting Lyon players while holding a child

They are Liverpool without the recent success, give them a few wins and their colours will show.

I don't think these owners will build that stadium, something dodgy... Especially as the council loans have been pulled.

Fans were proud not to have black players well into the 80s, more recently Everton fan jailed for fighting Lyon players while holding a child

They are Liverpool without the recent success, give them a few wins and their colours will show.

I don't think these owners will build that stadium, something dodgy... Especially as the council loans have been pulled.

That Everton fan putting his child in danger like that should be ashamed and the child taken off him
Disgusting but Scousers so we shouldn’t be surprised

Back
Top Bottom