Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now in all seriousness, Everton were solid with Moyes, when they got transfers right they managed to have a shout from the out on vanguard. Occasionally they played well.

He left and since then they are like us after Jol. No direction, transfers aren’t thought through, inflated squad.

Could be worse, Palace are like 2004/05 Spurs perpetually

Read the first comment on this page

This club is a joke

blue to the bone
Player Valuation: £35m
Today at 6:26 PM

EverBlue92 said:
‘’Only way things will change is a West Ham style revolt against the owners.

Since then they spent a fortune and appointed a manager above their usual duds like Hughes and Pardew.

Sadly our fans wont do anything.

Sick of the same crap managerial appointments by those clowns Mosh and Bill.’’

West ham the barometer. Why. They are nobodies
Spurs Is the template to follow’’

I think their biggest problem is their fans in attendance.

The atmosphere at Goodison is absolutely toxic. Not just their reaction to any decision that goes against them but the groaning at their own players for misplacing passes etc. - leaving at half time etc.

Remind me a bit of Poch in his first season (just not as good) in that Silva is going to need a year to get his team playing his way, get used to his methods and 3 transfer windows under his belt to shape the squad to what he wants.

I saw tonight that they are one point WORSE off at this stage last season though. Which is awful.

Without having seen much of Everton, my media-built picture was of a much improved team; Signings coming good, Silva effect, top 6 faves etc...... I looked at the table this morning and they were fucking 11th!

Benefit of the doubt I thought. Then saw them today... We carved them open almost at will.... I know we were in sexy-ball mode, but are they always that shit?

Back
Top Bottom