Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D4Y13yUX4AEAy2l
Picture says more than words can
Priceless

I wouldn’t go that far! I was moaning about our inability to keep the ball, then after Llorente scored I was a nervous wreck, followed by absolute dejection when they scored in injury time. Pure elation when it was ruled out, followed by two minutes of fear.

When the final whistle blew I think I cheered louder than I ever have. A pure release of raw emotion. I’m not ashamed to admit that I wept. Maybe one eye for ‘sad’ and one eye for ‘happy’.

Been through the mill and struggling, but I’m so fucking glad I was alive to see that match. What a game. I think we all deserved that result. So unbelievably proud.
My wife said she had just answered the phone to her Mum when City scored in stoppage time and her Mum heard me shouting "CUUUUUUNT", in the background.
Left it to the other half to explain that one.
:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom