Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would hilarious if City don't win the league.

City can beat as many average to shit sides as they like. As soon at the pressure is on against anyone half decent they struggle. It means they can stroll to the title, but will always do poorly in the champions league.

Bizarre comment.

Knocked out in last 2 seasons by PL sides who inhabit the top 6.

I assume so, but imagine how pissed Hazard would be to get stuck there on a technicality for another year.

Can you spell M.U.T.I.N.Y?

THEN... He leaves on a free the following year. :dembelelol:

Out of the CL by December, drop into Europa.... New manager mid season.... Nice. [insert jazz club gif]

Chelsea can sell Hazard (even if they have a transfer ban) but cannot buy to replace him.

Not so much of a dilemma for them if they have a fit Huson-Odoi or other youth capable of taking Hazard's place - might not be quite as good as Hazard but not a disaster for them, although tbh, I'm not sure the rest of Chelsea's squad is all that great despite the £'s spent on it

I find it so fascinating how people are saying Man U winning is better, a draw is better or a Chelsea win is. I just had a quick look at the table and can't figure out what's best. Why is Chelsea winning better? To kill off United and make it harder for Woolwich?

It's marginal.

I think a United win by 2 or 3 goals is better for us.

We need 3 points regardless of today's result to guarantee top 4. A win for United and 3 points will guarantee 3rd.

It's marginal.

I think a United win by 2 or 3 goals is better for us.

We need 3 points regardless of today's result to guarantee top 4. A win for United and 3 points will guarantee 3rd.
That's how I'm seeing it. Regardless of the outcome today we still need only 3 points so I can't see what result is better for us apart from it meaning 3rd or 4th or hindering a rivals chances of getting top 4.

If they do against Woolwich I won't be moaning.

Should they football to please or to their respective strength?
Worth remembering they have a little habit of picking up points against us.
Remember the 2-1 this season?

It's not that they park the bus that I have a problem with.
It's the constant fouling and time wasting that get's on my nerves.

I find it so fascinating how people are saying Man U winning is better, a draw is better or a Chelsea win is. I just had a quick look at the table and can't figure out what's best. Why is Chelsea winning better? To kill off United and make it harder for Woolwich?

In a nutshell if Chavs win we only need 2 points to virtually guarantee top 4.

Back
Top Bottom