Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Burnley are rancid thought when we got rid of Stoke,WBA we had seen the last of their kind but sadly....it’s probably like a disease you get cure for one then another replaces it....

If Burnley have any decency they will roll over here and let City win for the good of football.

Fuck Liverpool

Contrary to partisan group-think; as devils go, City occupy the box-seat and represent far more potential harm to the game.

If it wasn't for their cringey fans no-one would give a shit about Liverpool. That said, since the CL qtr I've developed a new level of distain for City (and their fans) anyway and as schaudenfraud goes; Pep's quadruple crumbling to dust and him walking away with a mere LC would be righteous comedic bliss in it's own right.

Last edited:
Contrary to partisan group-think; as devils go, City occupy the box-seat and represent far more potential harm to the game.

If it wasn't for their cringey fans no-one would give a shit about Liverpool. That said, since the CL qtr I've developed a never level of distain for City (and their fans) anyway and as schaudenfraud goes; Pep's quadruple crumbling to dust and him walking away with a mere LC would be righteous comedic bliss in it's own right.

I can just ignore city winning anything, it’s like they are playing on cheat mode with all the cash, it doesn’t count , on the other hand if pool win it we will never hear the end of it

Back
Top Bottom