Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand how Liverpool have so much energy, it seems limitless, their players do not stop running and I wouldn't consider them to be a young team so I don't understand how they can do that?

We look fucked in comparison, I can't remember the last time our team pressed and harrassed teams like Liverpool do.
I cannot get my head around it either. They've had a long season, it's been pretty much the same players lining out for them, week in, week out. How the fuck can they play with that kind of intensity? We are always dead on our feet.

Hope you’re right Mate.

Our fitness levels compared to theirs is incomparable.. We need to turn up tomorrow and get everyone fit if we get through..
It would be embarrassing if we didn’t.

We'd have three weeks rest before the final so the players who played should be rested. Might be some fitness issues with the likes of Kane, Winks etc. but I think we'd be fine in that regard. But we have to reach the final first, got to overcome Ajax tomorrow.

None of this shit matters right now, we have a huge fucking mountain of our own to climb before we can think of anything else. I'm gonna go get some sleep and hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

You know me I'm the calmest fucker on here, and 95% of my posts are a joke!

I was using exaggeration to express my feelings of annoyance at this scouse B Team being able to turn over the great Barcelona with such ease, when you know damn they would have at least not looked like Rotherhythe FC against anyone else, unbelievable

I actually think its a chance, as Liverpool will HATE to play us, we would never have beaten Barcelona
That's the fucking spirit
:dierpochhug: :bmj: :roseunsure: :llorisunsure:

You can't be serious? Liverpool play like they played tonight against us and they will absolutely obliterate us. Imagine Wanyama and co trying to pass the ball around midfield under the kind of pressure Barca were under tonight??

I genuinely don't think I've ever been so crushed by another teams result. The idea of having to play those absolute bell wipes in a CL final is just nauseating. You had one fucking job Barcelona. Absolute bottlejob cunts the lot of em.
I am serious. If we get through tomorrow all we will hear about for 3 weeks is how Liverpool is about to return to their rightful place and how Spurs are fortunate to be there. I think will have a massive chip on our shoulders and we can play with them. They were lucky to beat us last time out.

As much as we hate to admit it, they are great and deserve to be in the final.

Can we show tomorrow the same desire to win like dippers tonight? I'd love to be proven wrong.
I don't think anyone thinks Liverpool are bad or don't deserve to be where they are - clearly they do based on the result over two legs.

I just can't stand the majority of their entitled support and the constant barrage of Liverpool in my football news.

And I don't think they have anymore desire than we do - that's just lazy journos trying to find something "magical" rather than just say that Liverpool exploited (expertly) a complacent Barca.

You know me I'm the calmest fucker on here, and 95% of my posts are a joke!

I was using exaggeration to express my feelings of annoyance at this scouse B Team being able to turn over the great Barcelona with such ease, when you know damn they would have at least not looked like Rotherhythe FC against anyone else, unbelievable

I actually think its a chance, as Liverpool will HATE to play us, we would never have beaten Barcelona
Hate to play us? Mate we've played them 9 times since Klopp took over and beaten them once, and apart from that 4-1 win in nearly every other game they've been far better than us. Klopps tactics are just an absolute nightmare for any team that tries to be proactive in a game.

That Barca team are average as fuck. We would have had a great chance against them in a one off final...

So Barca winning 3-0 in the first leg just might have been their downfall, their mentality tonight was one goal, just one goal and it’s done.....
It’s Harry Kane I feel sorry for, he really deserved to go head to head with Messi just one time in a CL final before Messi retired, a well we can’t have everything😜

Hate to play us? Mate we've played them 9 times since Klopp took over and beaten them once, and apart from that 4-1 win in nearly every other game they've been far better than us. Klopps tactics are just an absolute nightmare for any team that tries to be proactive in a game.

That Barca team are average as fuck. We would have had a great chance against them in a one off final...
We did play them to a draw at Anfield by any reasonable measure except a horrible Lloris blooper in the 90th minute.

Liverpool is night and day away from Anfield in all comps this season.

They would be favored but to act like we'd be played off the pitch, the results we've manged against them just don't support that. Frankly we should have had 2 draws this year against them in the league.

It is up to us to save the world of football.

Someone play the Avengers theme please...
avengers-son-iron-man-featured-940x530.png

Back
Top Bottom