Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is my thoughts too. However, does anyone know if we can still access the rest of the stadium from the premium areas?
I read that the entire stadium will be opened up to all fans, including the away area, so I'd hope you might be able to.

My seats are South Stand, quite low down (row 24), right in the middle, so it's going to be just like having my own private massive screen all to myself and 60,000 other mates. Bring on the popcorn!

Anyone seen any pics of the pitch screens yet? Must have been installed by now. The examples people showed of Real Madrid's they looked pretty tiny. How GIANT are we talking?

Anyone seen any pics of the pitch screens yet? Must have been installed by now. The examples people showed of Real Madrid's they looked pretty tiny. How GIANT are we talking?
Coincidentally, my mate's installing them (hiding the wiring) and just sent me a pic. He says they're not bad and the first one went in quite easily. Levy's chuffed to bits, apparently.

otEqRGa.jpg

Twickenham Saracens v Exeter.

Then back home hiding behind the sofa.

Then after we win off to my local to wind up all the resident Gooners.

Coincidentally, my mate's installing them (hiding the wiring) and just sent me a pic. He says they're not bad and the first one went in quite easily. Levy's chuffed to bits, apparently.

otEqRGa.jpg
I really hope someone films the stadium screening, it sounds like it could be amazing for all for all of you lucky enough to get tickets,I think I'd rather be there than in Madrid. I'm soooo jealous! Enjoy

I really hope someone films the stadium screening, it sounds like it could be amazing for all for all of you lucky enough to get tickets,I think I'd rather be there than in Madrid. I'm soooo jealous! Enjoy

Yeah they'll definitely be cutting to the stadium in the coverage I imagine. Just in time to see the beers going everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom