New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

RYoLfXI.jpg
Just proves that white shirts don’t always look good

Umbro are great, I don't get the hate. That's a really nice, clean retro looking away shirt, and if that was our shirt but with the right colour trim then people would be creaming themselves over it.

But then it has their shitty badge and that horrific sleeve sponsor, but Umbro can't really help that

Umbro are great, I don't get the hate. That's a really nice, clean retro looking away shirt, and if that was our shirt but with the right colour trim then people would be creaming themselves over it.

But then it has their shitty badge and that horrific sleeve sponsor, but Umbro can't really help that
I assume the Umbro hate stems from the fact that they aren't high profile enough like Nike or Adidas and can't pay us 30 mil a year.

I assume the Umbro hate stems from the fact that they aren't high profile enough like Nike or Adidas and can't pay us 30 mil a year.
I get the reasons for us going with Nike over a brand like Umbro, but seems an odd reason to have a dislike of them.

They're far more likely to give you a bespoke kit design than we ever get with Nike's templates. Umbro do use templates every now and then, but nothing like the extent to which Nike rely on them

I'd love us to have a retro looking Umbro or Hummel design, but money talks

DkcB7vW.jpg

Barcelona have released an anniversary shirt to mark 20years in partnership with Nike
Sorry for the off topic, but how do you upload images? I use Imgur.com but since its update yesterday I can't figure out how to do it properly anymore

Back
Top Bottom